Chapter 41

Jake's POV:

I'm the first one to pull away from the kiss, so I check my phone for the time. I set Kylie down on her couch before getting up.

"I need to go somewhere" I say putting my phone back in my pocket, and Kylie just looks up at me. "Where?" she asks. I shrug "A friends house, now cya" I call out before leaving a confused Kylie in her dressing room. Since I didn't bring my car, I walked to her house, Cindy's house. Although it's not much of a far walk.

Once I get there, we hug and catch up on each others lives. That's when I remember our jealousy game. So Cindy and I take some pictures together, and I post them on my Instagram story, and post it onto my feed. After a few minutes I check who viewed my story, and see Kylies name in the list, and I grin. Take that Ky. 

There's just one thing Kylie doesn't know about Cindy. She's lesbian, but I'm not telling her. I head back to my place, since Kylie is probably at her hotel about to throw another tantrum. 

Alisha's POV:

"I wasn't really...joking when I said I would marry his daughter." he says. I take in a sharp breath dragging my eyes from his lips to his eyes. Both our foreheads are pressed against each others as we stare into each others eyes breathing heavily from the connection and how close we are. I tilt my head to the side crashing my lips against his. He holds me up by my waist against him and I run my fingers through his hair, as he returns the kiss just as passionately. My feelings take over as I slowly deepen the kiss hungry for more of him. When we pull away we are both breathless against each others lips, forehead to forehead, nose touching nose. I feel his breath tingle against my lips making me smile.

"His daughter would say yes to you.." I say opening my eyes to look at him.