Chapter 21

Jake's POV: 

It's my lunch break and Kylie isn't answering her phone. I call her one last time but it goes straight to voicemail. I check her on social media and see she posted. Damn. She looks hot, I look down at the comment section and frown. Screw it. I clock out early and get into my car, and drive over to her hotel. 

I get there and practically slam on the door. She opens the door wearing what she was wearing in her post. I look down at her, and her cleavage is showing, and my eyes stare at her breasts. She crosses her arms, which only make them bigger and I lick my lips. I shake my head painfully drag my eyes back to hers, straight to the point. Maybe a little fun wont hurt tho. I push her back by her shoulders, and kick the door closed behind me. I kiss her hard, and she tries getting out of my grip but I only kiss harder each time, pushing her down on the be as i get over her. She finally gives in. 

Alisha's POV:

I fall asleep in Shawn's arms smiling once again. I missed this feeling so much, I pulls him closer. My breath is heavy since one of my nostrils are stuck and I can't breathe through it. I feel him shift, pulling me over so my head is laying on his chest, and both his legs are on each side of me. I feel safe.

The next morning I slowly get up, not waking Shawn up. I tip toe over to his shower after grabbing some of his clothes to wear afterwards, I get in after undressing. The water is hot and steamy, taking away the sores I have. I take a loofah and start washing myself. I turn the water cold and tilt my head back against it, closing my eyes. I'm interrupted by a knock, guessing Shawn woke up. I quickly get out wrapping a towel around myself. "Hold on!" i say while I quickly change into his clothes. I roll up the long sweatpants and put my hands under the sleeves of the hoodie. I put my hair down from the towel and unlock the door to a dazed Shawn.