Chapter 13

Jake's POV:

I lay down on the bed as Kylie tries on the clothes in front of me. She's about to finish until she sees what's at the bottom of the bag. She looks down at the bag then at me and back down at it.

"Why'd you stop trying the clothes on?" I ask with a grin. She gulps before taking off her shirt once again, and without a bra. I rake my eyes over her chest, then down her thighs and legs as she takes her shorts off. I can feel myself getting hard already, but I should at least wait till she puts the lingerie on. She takes it out of the bag and outs it up in front of her body in the mirror.

Screw waiting. I practically spring on her as I rub each and every part of her naked body. Squeezing her ass, and grinning down and the tiny "J" tattooed on it. I lay her on four on the bed. And you can guess what happened that night. Let's just say, it's never just one round for us.

Alisha's POV:

I walk into my apartment setting the bags down into the floor. Man that shopping trip was tiring. I keep replaying the moment when I kissed Shawn's cheek and his while face lights up, I laugh at how adorable he looked. I start dumping the bags of clothes on my bed to start to organize. I start by putting them on hangers then transfer them into my closet.

I'm just about done organizing my clothes when I see some white lace. I pick it up and my eyes widen. I definitely did NOT pick this out. My mind goes to Shawn, I shake my head and smile, then put it in my closet. Of course he would've don't that. I flop down on my soft bed as it consumes me and my blankets. I close my heavy lids and soon fall asleep like a baby.

Jake's POV:

Kylie and I both groan as we hear my alarm. I sit up yawning, you know maybe I should take her to work. I can just imagine her leaving over my desk, the paper s now sprawled onto the floor after we cleared the desk to make room for her, and her legs spread wide open...

"Mm good morning" kykie says dragging me out of my thoughts. She smiles and gives me a soft kiss that I return. "Cmon get dressed I'm taking you to my actual workplace" I say with a slight grin.

We both change, I change into a causal tee and Kylie wears her jeans and crop top. Little did I know underneath those clothes was more of a surprise to me.

Alisha's POV:

I'm walking into the hospital when I'm greeting by the same warm goofy smile of Shawn's that made me fall 100 times each time. I want to ask him about why he bought...well you know what but I dismiss it and just greet him with good morning.