Chapter 53

Jake's POV:

My apartment is filled with magical moans and groans coming from both our mouths. With each hard and deep thrust I give, Kylie lets out more gasps and moans, boy am I going to get a noise complaint. But I could care less. As she arches her back, I grab only one of her legs lifting it up out of the way, and over my shoulder. Making each thrust easier, her pussy has gotten wider from the size of my cock, and god do I love it. How wide and easy it is to enter, only making it harder to reach her g-spot. When I finally do, she lets out the loudest moan I've gotten out of her mouth. I watch as we both come undone inside of each other, both of cumming against and inside each other. To finish off, I kiss her boobs softly, leaving hickeys where only I could see, ever.

We are both breathless with our chests heaving. It's been a minute since we had sex. I look over and her and she grins back at me.

"mm second round?" I smirk. She shakes her head playfully before getting up "*mm...nah*" I frown and pull her back down, over me instead. I catch her off guard but she recovers quickly, holding herself up with both her hands on either side of my head, smirking down at me. 

I flip us to take control, instead she flips us again pinning me down. Oh she wants competition? I flip us once more, turning her around and press my dick against her ass. Now who's winning huh?.

Alisha's POV:

I watch as his eyes start to water up as he says "I'm gonna be a dad..." And right there, it felt like everything around us stopped, and it's just me and Shawn. I can feel my own eyes starting to water up.

"Oh and adding to the good news, your parents are letting us-"  I jump on him cutting him off, already knowing the end of that sentence. He laughs holding me up and pressing his lips to mine giving a soft kiss. I'm the first to pull away pecking his lips many, many times and rambling on about how happy I was. For me, for him, for us.  

Our moment gets interrupted with one of my uncles pulling up in one of his motorcycles. I get off of Shawn, feeling awkward with PDA, but he still holds me close by my waist. "Why don't we for a ride like old times?" My uncle asks me nodding his motorcycle. I look up at Shawn for approval and he nods a bit. I look back at my uncle, "can he come along?" I ask. "He can drive it if he wants" He says tossing his keys to Shawn, who catches them. I smile and grab Shawn's hand pulling him to the bike. "Cmon I'll tell you where to go." I say as we get on and my arms wrap around his hard stomach. We drive around with me telling Shawn the directions, and the wind in our faces and hair. I smile looking around at the greenery, sure it isn't the cleanest or wealthiest country, but it sure does have some beautiful sights. I lay my cheek on his back rubbing my cheek against it trying to steal his warmth as I close my eyes.

 After a while we drive back to the small village since it was nightfall. Shawn gets off and helps me off, giving a soft peck on my cold lips as I'm leaned against the parked motorcycle, and I smile. Today could not get any better.