Chapter 57

Jake's POV:

I stare for a few minutes at the picture Kylie had sent me and I can feel myself getting hard. Then I read her next text and I practically jump out of my seat. I quickly grab my phone and rush out of the door to my car. I pull on the car door but it won't, and that's when I realized I forgot to unlock the car, so I grab my keys from my back pocket unlocking it in a hurry, making me drop them onto the floor. I bend down to grab then get in the car slamming the door once I get in on accident. 

I drive over to her house in a rush, feeling my dick rise higher and higher within seconds imagining scenarios with her. Once I get there, I practically run into the lobby. I forgot the number to her new apartment, so torturingly I go over to the front desk, and wait for the dude to give me her room number. Once I FINALLY get the number, I go up to her room and basically slam my fist against it roughly to knock. When Kylie comes to open the door, she's wearing a mini towel, that barely covers her upper thigh. I go in closing the door behind me, and looking down at her wet body. 

Alisha's POV:

I wake up in an empty bed. I open my eyes a bit reaching for my phone and checking the time. I sit up rubbing my eyes and looking around the room for Shawn. When I see he's not in the room I crawl out of the mosquito cover tent surrounding the bed. My warm feet hit the cold pavement making me curl my toes. I walk around to the other houses with rooms until I find one that's closed. I knock on it but there's no answer. I can hear movement through the door so I push it slightly, making sure its not locked. I open it fully to see Shawn, hand on dick, masturbating. I can tell I looked shocked. But all I can do is close the door behind me and watch. Well this sure is a sight to wake up to.