Chapter 9

Jake's POV: 

I tell her that I'm going to take her to work, but little does she know, she is the work. I pull her down before starting another kiss, this time harder. I slip my tongue in her mouth, teasing her tongue as i move over her. She lets out a soft moan into my mouth and I groan against her lips, pulling her up with one hand on her lower back, and the other behind her head with her hair falling down in loose curls that I tug hard on. We're both still naked so instead of dry humping her, I actually am humping her now as I rub my self against her entrance. And when she least expects it, I pull her legs over and around my shoulder and stick my cock inside her ass. She arches her back, tilts her head back and letting out a loud moan. I laugh and kiss her, shutting her up so she won't bother the other people staying in the hotel. 

Skin on skin. Flesh against flesh. Teeth clashing. Loud moaning.

Alisha's POV:

"Need a pillow" Shawn says leaning down to me. I rub my eyes and shake my head before sitting up. I run a hand through my hair and get up "I need to start doing the paper work anyways" I say moving past him to the front desk. I lean over the high counter and grab the stack of papers, I turn around to only bump into Shawn. I try moving past him again but he blocks me with both his arms on either side of me. I sigh and look up at him "don't you have patients to work with?" i ask. He just shakes his head and smiles "I have some free time for now, and lucky for us. I got you assigned as the intern to help me out" he says. "wait what-" I say confused. I check my schedule and to our luck, Shawn was right.