Chapter 7

Jake's POV:

I wake up to something warm trying to move out of my grip. I open my eyes to see Kylie naked. I sit up feeling groggy. The memories from last night come flooding back into my mind and I look over at her, but shes not looking at me. I turn her to face me by her chin with my index finger, she looks a bit more relaxed to my touch and I smile. Guess I still have the same effect on her as she did with me. I hold her cheek and she leans into it a bit.

"I don't regret last night." I say looking into her eyes as I stroke my thumb over her cheek. She closes her eyes briefly and I smile. I want to lean in and kiss her incredible luscious lips. She can tell me staring at her lips, because they part making me think of how hard i could kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth, and hers into mine. Screw her teasing. Before I do anything I drag my eyes painfully up to hers. 

"Do you regret last night?" I ask her meaningfully.

Alisha's POV:

I'm thankful for finally getting out of that car with Shawn. Not only was it an awkward car ride with small talk, he was just so close and I wanted to reach out to him. I kept replaying the night before he left for Columbia, Valentines day. I haven't even been with someone who I gave my body up to these past 4 years. I shake my head trying to clearing my thoughts, get over him Alisha. You went these past years without being so bothered by the thought of him, but now he's here and everything is resurfacing. Just as I enter the apartment, my alarm goes off. I look down at my phone confused, until i see that it's already 7:00 AM and my eyes widen. I quickly get out of my dress and change into my uniform. I grab a cookie as a quick breakfast before rushing out to catch the next bus to the hospital. This is going to be a long tiring day.