p.s³

relationship: senior/junior, idol!crush
tags: seonghwa's heart be doing flip-flips, attempted crack,
warning: this is complete shit 🙃 i'm sorry if it seems rushed. i gave myself a deadline that i already went past, and this morning i busted my finger, so it hurts to type 💀. i hate how this turned out and i feel really bad that you waited months for this request just for it to turn out like shit--
word count: 1.6k
published: 09.20.20

it was safe to say that seonghwa had the phattest crush on overload's rapper, y/n. all of ateez could vouch for it; they'd never seen a fanboy as attentive as their oldest. yeosang and jongho especially know how much their roommate loves the guy; he has posters, albums, photocards, and he even recently pre-ordered y/n's solo debut album. he was a diligent fan...

so when their manager told them they'd be on weekly idol with a group that they are familiar with, they thought of their options, because the manager wouldn't tell them who.

"it can't be oneus, we already went on with them." san reasoned and mingi's shoulders slacked a bit. everyone looked at him.

"anyways, who could it be?" seonghwa diverted; it was silent for a few moments before it hit yeosang and jongho.

"overload!" cue the staring at seonghwa, waiting for his reaction. a few seconds passed, seonghwa's brain being given the chance to comprehend what was just suggested. his eyes slowly widened before he smiled and started jumping up and down, slapping yunho's shoulder.

"seonghwa hyung finally gets to meet his crush~"

...

"today is an idol special!" kwanghee announced, smiling brightly at the cameras.

"yes, one of the groups that are here have participated in a weekly idol idol special before. the other group recently made their debut this year and they've been topping charts recently."

eunhyuk's head tilted to the side briefly, clapping his hands together, "oh! we've got some talented idols here, from who i am seeing."

"yes! let's welcome the first group, ateez!" they all cheered and clapped as ateez came into the camera view, bowing when the boys bowed to them.

"and now the second group, overload!" as the group came in view, the smiles on their faces were bright. all of ateez side-eyed seonghwa.

"okay, we'll have each group introduce themselves! we'll start with ateez!" eunhyuk waved, stepping back and letting the camera walk closer to film them.

"hello, i am ateez's leader who looks adorable with a white backpack, kim hongjoong!"

"hello, i am seong "star", hwa "to be"— ateez's to be a star park seonghwa!"

...

"okay, overload, let's hear your introductions! ateez's were pretty top-notch, let's see you try to beat my team!" kwanghee badgered, causing everyone to laugh or smile.

"yes, okay; 1, 2, 3, keep it coming! we are rookie idol group øverløad! i am overload's mediating leader and oldest, song jaehyun." he held a peace sign and winked at the camera.

"you're the oldest—what year were you born?" shinyoung asked, looking up at him.

"i was born in '95."

"hello, i am overload's thai-nese main vocal thanee hennessy suppamongkon zhang rowen." the hosts looked at him flabbergasted.

"w-what? can he say that?" shinyoung laughed. overload laughed, one of the members even falling over.

"no, no, it's my middle name. my father likes the drink," thanee's hand lifted gently to his mouth as he laughed.

"your father? so your father is thai and your mom is chinese?" thanee nodded his head, smiling.