Social Media (Pt 2)

J: Hey, everyone! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to 2020! Today we'll be reacting to Facebook and Twitter, the second part of our social media reaction. We had to cut last time short because someone created a Hate Hamilton filter by hacking into Insta. James, I never thought you'd be that good at technology. Anyway, I now have Facebook and Twitter on your iPhones, so let's get into it!

John: The F is Facebook and the bird is Twitter, right?

J: Yep. We're doing Twitter first, so tap the bird.

Susan: Birdie! It's so cute! Mommy, what does this say?

Maria: It says to create an account. Hmm...I'll be MariaTheMom.

Susan: And you're a mommy because of me! *looks very proud*

Maria: That's right, Susan!

Peggy: *giggles* Aww, cute! Hey, there's all links and photos! No pictures?

J: Well, Facebook and Twitter both are more for writing things, instead of posting photos.

Alex: Finally! Much better! *starts writing a post about the government*

Aaron: How do you write like you're running out of time?

Eliza: He does. 

Theo: Philip, here's an idea! What if you and I make a shared account because 10 + 10 equals 20 and that is over the age limit!

Philip: Hey, that might work! We have to make a name that isn't either of ours though, so the moms don't suspect us. What about...Rainbow_Puppy_Smiles!

Theo: Perfect.

J: Try posting a link!

Washington: Ah, here's an interesting article. "How to host Halloween in 2020."

J: I didn't know you liked Halloween, sir!

Washington: Ah, every year Martha and I love seeing all the kids dressed up, and we usually have a party here. So, we need to figure it out.

Theo: Yeah, we went to it last year! Me, Philip, and Susan were three peas in a pod.

Theodosia: Here's a picture.

All: Aww, so cute!

Angelica: I don't have too much to say. Hmm...oh, I know! I'll do some basic facts about me, first.

Eliza: I don't have much to say, either. I'll do that too. Peggy, you have a lot to say, what do you think?

Peggy: Hey! I still liked the Insta Grandma better.

John: Same. I like people to see who we are!

King George: I'll take a page from Hamilton's book and write a bunch of reasons why the British should've won. 

Laff: Hey, here's Herc! I will...how you say...follow him.

Herc: I'm following this bar.

J: We have to move on, everyone. And Peggy? 

Peggy: Why does everyone do that? What?

J: Well, I heard you saying how you liked Instagram better, so I thought we'd do Tik Tok, too.

John: Sweet! ...What's Tik Tok?

J: You'll see. But first, we have to do Facebook. It's pretty popular.

Samuel: Look at all the people online! Wow, so many people's lives. 

Angelica: Here, I see some challenges for 10 days as a mom, maybe you'd like to do that, Eliza?

Eliza: That sounds like something I could do!

Peggy: This is alright, I can update my entire life.

John: Facebook status is excited!

Laff: Why is there so many people with our names?

J: Because they idol you! You are pretty famous. 

Alex: Oh yeah, creepy Lin-guy who knows everything about us, sure.

Susan: I think the songs sound nice. *wanders off singing Angelica...Eliza...and Peggy!*

Maria: I don't know the words as she does!

Herc: I found another bar group to follow.

Eliza: Can you please set a good example? No alcohol in this house.

Herc: I know, but a man can dream.

(A/N: I laughed really hard writing that last part!)

Philip: What's this article about the weird blond guy?

J: That's Donald Trump.

Theo: How'd he become president?

J: Good question. (THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, JUST MY OPINION.) Well, I think it's time to do our last one, Tik Tok. Open the music note, everyone.

Peggy: Finally! *gasp* Is this dancing?

John: I think so...Alex, Herc, Laff, come here!

Peggy: Hey! Angelica, Eliza, come here!

J: Jefferson, Aaron, what's up? You've been quiet this whole time. 

Jefferson: Uh, nothing. *him and Aaron hold phones behind their backs*

J: Give it.

Aaron: Never! *they run away*

Theo: ...what's Daddy doing?

Theodosia: Being silly.

Alex: Why did I just find a video with Jefferson and Burr mocking me????

Eliza: Oh, boy.

J: I'm afraid we're going to have to end a bit early, but here's a little cuteness. Bye!

Everyone except Alex, Burr, and Jefferson: Bye!

*camera pans to Susan, Theo, and Philip dancing to Dance Monkey*