Target

J: Welcome to Hamilton Reacts to 2020! Today we are going to Target because someone *glare at Laff* ate all the bread, and it's a great react opportunity. We are about 5 minutes away, and there's no highway, so Alex, you can drive. Everyone put on your masks!

Alex: Yes! I will show you how much better I've gotten. Wait. How do I start it again?

Burr: *face slap*

Jefferson: *eye roll, both are clearly noticeable*

Theodosia: Can you guys be a little kinder to Alex? I haven't seen you try to drive.

Burr: I- never mind.

Alex: Betcha you can't drive!

Eliza: Alex, be nice. 

Alex: Fine.

Philip: Why can't we just go get take-out?

Theo: Yeah, it's easy, fast, and yummy!

Angelica: Because then there'll still be no food in the house.

Theo: Good point. Let's go!

Alex: I finally got the car going!

Angelica: Good.

Burr: Just you wait, he's going to crash it.

John: Be glad Herc isn't driving.

Herc: Hey! Come on. I can drive.

Laff: Really?

Samuel: I don't think I want to drive. Seems scary.

King George: Why, I shouldn't need to drive! Samuel, learn how to drive so that you can take me places.

Jemma: Uh, guys? We're here.

Theo: Finally! *jumps out of car*

Philip: It's foggy today. (A/N: It really is when I'm writing this.)

Eliza: And windy! Wish I had brought my coat.

Jemma: Don't worry guys, we'll be inside soon. But I need to make sure everyone's here. Let's see...we have Aaron, Theodosia, and Theo. We have Alex, Eliza, and Philip. We have Maria and Susan, and Laff, Herc, and John. I don't think Washington is here today, he had something to do. Jefferson and Madison are here, King George and Samuel are here, oh, and Peggy.

Peggy: Why does everyone do this to me???

*Head into the store*

Theo: Woah. It's huge! 

Angelica: I've never been to the store before...

Laff: Where is ze bread? Specifically, the baguettes?

Jemma: The bread is to the right. But, we're all gonna stick together. First is the vegetables, fruit, bread, pastries, and meat. We'll go there now.

Philip: Mom, can we get those cookies? Please? Pretty please?

Eliza: Alright.

Philip: Yes!

King George: Nothing here is fit for a king. I would like a peacock.

Samuel: Uh...I don't think they have any peacocks here.

Angelica: So much fresh food! Apples, oranges, bananas, swiss chard, lettuce, and it's all organic! The fridge doesn't have anything fresh, so we are definitely getting all of this stuff.

Laff: Oh, my baguette, how I have missed you. *dumps 5 in the cart*

Theo: Dad, can we get these donuts?

Aaron: Sure. 

Theodosia: Not too many sweets!

Jemma: Okay, let's keep going. Here are the pantry items. We have canned food,  dried fruit, cereal...

Philip: A whole lot of cereal. It looks so good...

Eliza: I don't like the look of these things in the cereal. How about we get some Cheerios.

Peggy: I see chips and crackers and granola bars! We're getting these, and these, and these, and these...

Angelica: I'm not sure, but I think I see baking supplies over here? Eliza, I know you were out of baking powder.

Eliza: Oh, thank you! I'm also getting some chocolate chips, I want to make some cookies.

Philip: Can we have them when we get home?

Eliza:  Maybe. Depends on when I make them.

Jefferson: I want ice cream. Where's the ice cream?

Jemma: *points* Over there.

Madison: Let's go! 

Jemma: Shall we move on? Let's go to the frozen foods.

Peggy: Ooh! They have yogurts with toppings included! *dumps like 5 into the cart*

Philip: Cheese sticks! I love cheese sticks.

John: Hmm...let's get some eggs. That'll be nice.

Laff: What's the matter? You sound...sad.

John: The cold is making me reasonable.

Laff: Ah. Let's get out of the cold aisle.

Herc: I'm coming too! *turns the corner* *gasps* *he has found the alcohol*

Samuel: Is there anything you would like, Your Majesty?

King George: Not really. Perhaps...oh, chocolate milk!

Samuel: *grabs some chocolate milk and puts it in the cart*

Angelica: Let's get out of here. It's cold.

Jemma: Good idea. I think we're ready to check out! Does everyone have all the food they want?

Everyone: Yes!

Jemma: Great, let's go checkout. Bye, everyone! See you next time on Hamilton Reacts to 2020!