Clothes Shopping

Jemma: Hey, everyone, and welcome back to Hamilton Reacts! Today we'll be going clothes shopping- since it seems like we don't have that much modern clothes.

Theo: I'm glad. I only have one dress that isn't itchy!

Jemma: You know what, Theo? As long as your mom says it's alright, we can get you some shirts and pants, too!

Theo: Really?

Theodosia: If we're staying here for a little longer, I suppose it's alright.

Theo: Yes!!! Finally!!!

Jemma: Alright, we're going to Old Navy. I'm giving Alex another chance to test out his driving skills.

Jefferson: Not again...

Burr: Can't we just take a taxi?

Jemma: Nope! Everyone, get your masks!

Susan: Don't wanna mask.

Maria: Okay, fine...you can wear your gaiter. 

Susan: Okay!

*after several minutes of shoe-tying, putting on masks, and forgetting things*

Alex: *to himself* Okay. I've got this. *starts car*

*after a 10 minute drive*

Eliza: Great job, honey!

Philip: Wow, Dad, that was much better!

Burr: *under his breath* I guess it was...

Jefferson: *also under his breath* Yeah...but I'll never admit it to him.

Alex: Thanks! I've been practicing.

Jemma: Nice job, Alex! Alright, everyone.  It's time to go in.

*everyone walks in*

Welcome lady: Hello! Would you like some hand sanitizer?

Jemma: Sure, we'll all take some.

Welcome lady: Alright, please remember to social distance!

Jemma: We will! 

*they all walk past*

(A/N: I feel like this would be weird in real life since I'm like leading them and most of them are grown adults...)

Jemma: Alright, we're going to split up into groups. Theo, Peggy, Philip, Susan, and me will be in the kids section together. Maria, Eliza, Angelica, and Theodosia will be in the women's section. Alex, Burr, Washington, Jefferson, James, John, Laff, Samuel, and King George will be in the men's section. I'll come find you guys in an hour and a half.

Alex: An hour and a half? Do we really need that much time to buy clothes?

John: I didn't think so...

Eliza: *sigh* Of course we need an hour and a half. That's a short time!

Jemma: Yes, we're only taking an hour and a half because of COVID, we don't want to stay indoors for too long. Alright everyone, go!

*in the kid group*

Jemma: Theo, you wanted some shirts and pants, right?

Theo: Yeah! Look at all of them!

Jemma: Okay, you can go choose. I think I'll get a cardigan...and this shirt. Actually, a couple shirts. And I've been needing some jeans.

Theo: I like these striped leggings. And this sweater. And these overalls.

Jemma: Don't get so much that you can't carry it!

Theo: Okay.

Susan: I don't know what to get!