Chapter 11~ Tiresome

*Boulder's POV*

     It's been a couple of days now since I was introduced as "Brad" and to be honest I've been enjoying it, a lot. I've been able to experience and see many things I had always deemed impossible when I was a giant robot. I always wanted to see the inside of a human store and I even got to wash my own vehicle form. But the most rewarding thing about having a human holoform is that I'm able to spend time with Talia.

     She's an amazing person and spending any amount of time with her or even just looking at her gave me a warm feeling inside. Even though I know this won't work out, I still want to be by her side. She might not accept me as a giant alien robot but maybe just maybe I have a chance with her right now. Only Blades knows my feelings towards her and well I have to keep an eye on him from time to time because he could spill everything with one wrong move. I don't want that happening.

     The rest of the rescue team was introduced just 2 days ago and so far this project is going smoothly. I did notice some glitching in Chase's holoform though but thank primus no one was around to see it. Graham and I inspected the device that's responsible for projecting the holoform, which was inserted in our chassis not too close to our spark chambers but somewhere right underneath it, and turns out it was just some dust messing with the program. We cleaned it right away.

     Doc Greene wants this project to take place for at least 3 weeks so he can gather information over the HGP, the holographic producer, and he wants to be able to record any errors in the program or just any technical difficulties. The chief approved of the project but will let us use the holoform longer only IF necessary and decided to make our partners, including Cody, responsible for teaching us how to function in the human body. Cody and Dani were the ones who gave us our names.

     They wanted to use names that included the first letter of our original name. Dani said that the name "Blake" is a good fit for Blades since they sound the same and Chase seemed like someone who would be named "Connor". When they were naming Heatwave, they weredebating between the names "Harper", "Henry", and "Hayden". Heatwave had the last say since it was going to be his name and so he picked "Hayden" because the other 2 names sounded weird. Cody said that "Bradley" would be an ok name for me but going by "Brad" sounds better.

     Another thing, we were all baffled when Doc Greene discovered the shard of energon in Talia's bracelet. Apparently, she didn't know what it was or how it got there so that meant that she hadn't interacted with anything unusual. But at the same time, she got that bracelet from her mother. Shanice must have found it somewhere, got it from someone who found it, or maybe even got it from some cybertronian. For now, it still remains a mystery and we might never find the answer since well she's gone and we doubt she kept a journal or anything to keep track of what she went through because of her abusive husband.

     All we know for certain is that the bracelet is somehow made for the shard of energon and uses its properties for the holoform, the same holoform that saved Talia.

     The doc told her that it WAS a rare crystal that had weird properties alongside it. He told her to be careful with it and to try not to open it's capsule because it could become dangerous when exposed to Oxygen for a long period of time. The real reason we didn't want her to get the energon shard out of the bracelet was because energon can be tracked and since we know that the bracelet was made for the shard, it can hide its energy signal from the outside. We had to lie just to make sure that she stays out of harm's way.

*Time skip*

"Hey guys, what are y'all working on?" Cody asked approaching Heatwave, Graham, and I.