Chapter 4

Lexi POV

we got back from pizza at around 8:00pm because we also did a little shopping. i got a new bathing suit and some shirts.

i went up to my room to put my stuff away and get ready for bed. just chill and go on my computer. i changed into spandex and sports bra. my mom doesn't really turn the AC on because no one is in the house all the time and we all have fans. it was getting windy out so i went to shut my window a little and noticed more cars in the Dallas's driveway. hmm.

i got into bed and watching a couple videos then at 9:30 pm i decided to go to bed. yes i know what time it is but when you have to wake up at 5:30am, 9:30pm seems late!

i finally fell asleep until i kept hearing a bunch of screaming and yelling. i looked at my clock and it was 10:45pm.

me- " you've got to be kidding me!" i said.

i went over to my window and looked to the backyard and saw 4 guys in Cam's backyard with a huge mess of food and whatever you could think of. i took a closer look and saw a camera and lights. they were filming. who is he with? i grabbed a hoodie went downstairs to get a closer look and 2 of the guys looked familiar.

finally it hit me, Kian Lawley and JC Caylen! omg i love there videos. i mentally fan girled then went into the bathroom to check my hair so i could go out there and yell at them. i went out the back patio door and walked over there.

me- " seriously! i'm trying to sleep and you guys be more quiet?!" i said crossing my eyes with a disgusted look on my face.

i heard a couple whispers of "oh shit" and "whos she? damn!"

cam-" hi Lexi! these are my friends Nash, Kian and Jc. Guys this is Lexi my neighbor. "

they all said hi and i rolled my eyes.

Me-" can you guys quiet down i'm trying to sleep!" i repeated myself.

cam- " you're 16 years old and you're trying to sleep at not enough 11? what's wrong with you!?"

me- " whats wrong with me is i have to wake up at 5 am to go to a 3 hour volleyball practice. "

kian- " dang girl! hardcore !"

cam- " oh, sorry we didn't know. we'll try to stay quieter!"

me- " thanks!" i said with an attitude and walked away.

i walked back to the back door that i left open, but isn't open anymore.

me- " please be un locked!" i whispered to myself.

i grabbed the handle and of course, it won't turn.

me- " SHIT!" i said.

i heard foot prints getting closer to me and Cam appeared in front of me.

cam- " everything alright?"

me- " um, actually no. i had to get woken up by you guys , get out of bed to yell at you, then i get locked out of my house at 11:00 at night. does any of this seem alright?!" i practically yelled.

cam- " oh geez. Lexi relax! i'm sorry i didn't mean for any of this to happen.!" he pleaded.

i shook my head and sat in one of the chairs on the patio.

me - " of course you didn't. now i'm screwed!"

cam- " well you can try to call your mom or brother on my phone." he said grabbing his phone from his pocket and un locking it.

i grabbed it and dialed my moms number hoping she'd answer, and nothing. i then dialed Aaron's and it rang until the voice mail played.

me- " you've gotta be kidding me right?!" i said handing him his phone back and putting my head in my lap.

" CAM HURRY UP WE NEED TO FILM THE ENDING!" one of the guys yelled from his yard.

cam- " HOLD ON!" " here you can keep my phone with you in case they call back, ill be right back!" he said before running off back to his yard

i tried calling both of them again and no answer. i sat back and rested my head on my arm and closed my eyes. i was so tired i could fall asleep right here. oh wait, i did!