Chapter 5

hey guys hope you enjoy the video 

After an hour Drew is getting everything right so I guess he just fakes dumb " I don't get how you get everything right here but in class you grades are terrible" " don't know I guess I just don't care about my grades" he says with no emotion I just nod " ok great good to know" I get up and head to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and I head back I see Drew standing there I look at him with confusion " can I ask a question without you biting my head of like you did at school" I look at him and roll my eyes but I just nod " why is it at school you dress like a nun but at home you dress for your body, I can tell you feel confided with the way you look due to the fact that you have a tattoo on you rib cadge and a belly button piercing so why" " one it is not your business and two I don't need to dress like a slut I can what I want when I want" he only nods " one more question?" I huff in annoyance " why do you wear fake glasses at school and don't lie and say that they are real or you wearing contacts right now I can easy tell they were fake form the second I saw them so why?" I stare at him in shock only Eric know they are fake I can't tell him I fake being a nerd cause then he will ask why " I think that is enough information from me tonight you know enough, so you ready to continue to study?" he only nods and walk away I let out a breath and walk into the living room as I walk in I hear my phone buzz I go and check it I see two messages one from Eric and Dave I open Eric's one first ERIC: sorry I had to give Drew your number please don't kill me see you tomorrow or tonight if you have a match. I leave him on read and go to the message Dave sent DAVE: hey sweetie I have a match for you tonight at 6 you in. I immediately say you and text Eric and tell him about it he said he could not come cause his family is visiting and, on their way, now. I check the clock to see it is 5 I have an hour "um Drew I have something that just came we are going to have to finish for tonight I will see you Friday for the next session" " oh ok cool see you tomorrow than, oh and make sure to wear something sexy considering I now know what your body looks like" he say wiggling his eyebrows I just glare and slam the door in his face and run upstairs to get ready. 

SORRY IF IT IS SHORT AND BAD I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN FOLLOW ME. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE. ALSO HAVE A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH. BYE GUYS.