Chapter 16

hope you enjoy the song  better by ZAYN 

I have not heard this song yet this was a suggestion so let me know in the comments if you like it or not. 

We make it to the mall and we walk in Drew is holding Angel while I walk next to them " so do you want to get the car seat and stuff first" I ask Drew he nods " ok lets go here first" walking to a baby shop we walk in and head to the car seats " I think we should get this one it is good quality and cheap" I say to Drew he nods " ok but money does not matter the price" he say with a smirk I just roll my eyes and walk away " what else to you need to get" " well I guess we should buy some toys for her I guess" I shake my head " she has to much of that stuff already" " so what am I suppose to have at my place when Angel sleeps over?" he asks " wait what do you mean I thought you would just watch her at my place, I am not ready for her to stay somewhere else without me" " Nat I understand where your coming from my she is also my kid and I want her to stay with me sometimes" I huff I and think about it I want her to know her dad but I cant leave her alone I get anxious " I get where your coming from but I cant leave her alone without getting anxious it was tough enough with leave her with my mother" " I get that but I want to spend time with my daughter" he says with a bit of annoyance in his voice I nod " ok fine but at least not for a month deal?" he nods " ok then I guess we can get some clothes and toys and a some other stuff for your house, but wait what are you parents going to say about the baby things?" he laughs " Nat I live alone with my mom she divorced my dad after you left cause he cheated on her so we left and live together in a two bedroom house and she work almost every night she won't notice, if she does she won't care" I nod. We spend the next 2 hours getting things and eating now heading to Drews house to set up while his mom works.

We walk into his house with the stuff and set it up we get a crib put in his room with a changing table then put the clothes away and play with Angel on his bed we are laughing then his bedroom door opens and his mom walks in " hey mom" Drew says " hey miss Garcia I am Natalie nice to meet you I shake her hand and she smiles " oh please call me Chrissy I feel so old when you call me miss" we both laugh then she looks a Angel " who is this" " mom please don't freak out this is Angel our daughter" and she looks shocked " how?" then we end up telling her the whole story about me and Drew surprisingly she was ok with it. " well Angel and I should go she is about to fall asleep" " no you should just stay here I have a crib for her" Drew says " I cant leave her here and I don't have spare clothes" Chrissy laughs please stay Drew will give you something to sleep in and then you can wear those clothes in the morning and head to school in both of your cars" I think about it then nod " ok thank you" she waves it off and me and Drew go into his room he gives my clothes and changes Angel while I put them on. We both hope in bed after putting Angel down " today was fun thanks for that" " yeah it was, hey thank you for allowing me to spend time with Angel" I laugh " she is both of our kid , goodnight Drew" " goodnight baby doll" I laugh while rolling my eyes and turning away from last thing I remember before falling asleep was when Drew places his hand on my waist and pulls me into his chest than whispers " I think I am falling for you" than I am out like a light. 

hey guys what did you think so far? 

do you think they will get together? 

hope you enjoyed the post have a great day or night wherever you are and remember that you are special. also have a piece of chocolate you can never have enough. 

bye guys 

-Alyssa