5~~ Genocide Jack

"W-Who are you?!!" Makoto stammered in fear as a sharp pair of scissors was aim at his neck.

"Huh are you serious?  You don't recognize these iconic scissors?!" The girl obnoxiously asked. "Sheesh, even though you hang out with master all the time you still are apart of the clueless public!"

"Please I'll do anything just spare me!" The boy winced as he thought this was the end of his short life. Time felt like it was going in slow-motion as seconds felt like years.

"Wait, really?" She feverishly laughed. "Why don't you bring me to my master then, KYEEHAHAHAHHA!!"

"Wait, who's your master?" Makoto nervously asked. If he said one wrong thing it would be the end for him.

"Don't you know? Byakuya Togami, the son of like the richest person ever! The hottest, most cutest boy ever!!" The hysterical girl swooned. Makoto's cheeks turned a bit red when he heard his friend being described like that. "Well she isn't wrong..."  He thought.

"Wait you've got it all wrong," Makoto said, "He's actually my master."

Makoto covered his mouth as he comprehended what he had just said. It was at this moment he knew he screwed up. The fangirl's jaw dropped. "HE'S YOUR WHAT?!"

"Uhh that's not what I meant!"

"SHUT IT YOU MAN-STEALING, GAY ASS BOTTOM!" The girl slammed the boy hard onto the wall and pull back her arm in a stabbing position. "I usually only kill cute boys but your an exception, shortie!"

Makoto braced him self and closed his eyes. "This is it! This is the end! There are so many things I haven't done! I haven't even told Byakuya-"

"I knew I would find you here, Genocide Jack." A tall figure stood behind the girl and gripped her wrist.

Makoto recognized the stern voice. "Byakuya!"

Makoto also recognized what his friend had called the girl. "Where have I heard that name before?"

"Wait, GENOCIDE JACK?! This little girl IS A SERIAL KILLER!" Makoto freaked out as he was somehow still alive. If only he could fight back in some way... what kind of man was he?

"I'll be reporting you to the authorities, once you tell me your real name." Byakuya threatened.

"Sorry darling!! I'm not going to get caught over you, sugar-lips!!" Genocide Jack said as she darted out of the restroom. 

"Hmmm looks like she got away, maybe I could find more about her since she probably lives around-" Byakuya felt something jump onto his chest. He looked down to see his friend crying on him.

Byakuya winced and his face went red. His first instinct was to push him off, but he thought of the fact that his friend had just went face-to-face with a serial killer.

"Thank you s-so much Byakuya, I really o-owe you one!" Makoto sobbed. He was so scared for his life and felt so safe next to his friend. He felt his taller friends gently stroke through his light brown hair with one of his hands and the other caressing his back. Makoto was a bit shocked that his cold friend held him so close, but he didn't think about it too much.

After a few minutes, Makoto had finally calmed down and they both headed out of the restroom, as he clinged onto the blonde's arm. They got their groceries, left the store, and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Togami's Second Mansion, Byakuya kindly gave Makoto a break from servant-like activities for the rest of the day, considering what happened. It was getting quite dark, despite it being around 3pm. The two just hung around, talking to each other and endlessly scrolling through Netflix.

It became pretty late and the two friends were getting tired. They went upstairs to go to bed.

Byakuya rummaged through his huge closet looking for his pajamas. When he finally got them he noticed Makoto undressing himself in the corner of his eye.

The heir's cheeks turned a light pink. "Can't you change somewhere else?" He huffed.

"What's wrong with changing right in front of you?" The luckster questioned. "We're friends, right?"

"I guess." The progeny mumbled as he closed the closet door to go change in private. "I guess this is something friends are ok with." He thought to himself. But strangely, even though he didn't know too much about friendship, he felt like what he was feeling wasn't just a friendship.

Byakuya changed into his sleepwear and awkwardly joined the bed with his smaller friend, who throughout the night kept inching closer. Byakuya pondered himself to sleep about his feelings towards his friend Makoto. For once in his life he wanted someone to help him figure things out, the exact opposite of what he was taught all his life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~