Tutoring mr.new guy

When we got in i saw my squad with this called new guy.
Hm not bad he looks good but i can feel his nasty attitude.

Hey guys.Whats up with the big crowd.taehyung said but when hes eyes landed on the new guy he ran to him and hugged him.I scoffed and bring the girls to our squads vip classroom

This might look like a living room but its not we study here with bts we also have our own teacher the top teacher in the world

Yah lalisa why are you dragging us here.chaeyoung said annoyed to the fact that she's having a great time with jimin.

"Shut up and tell me whose that hot guy outside"i said silencing the softie chaeyoung. "sorry chae I didn't mean to say it that way"she just hummed.

"So you think he's hot".jennie smirk to me.jennie was about to speak but the door burst open revealing the seven boys.they got in and sit down in the couch with us.

"What's up lili".jimin said hugging me i hug him back but after i hug him i saw a pouty chaeyoung.

"Yah he's my boy best friend and brother so dont act jealous". i said and chaeyoung change mood within seconds.and i turn to look at the new guy hes staring at me so i stare at him too.our stare contest break because our teacher came.

"So as you guys know theres a new student".we all nod.so... "I review last night who's score is the highest in last weeks test and it came out that its...lisa..s0..I want you to review tonight cause starting tomorrow you'll tutor..jeon jungkook". when the teacher drop the bomb i stood up to my seat and said..

"Maam why would i tutor mr new guy when he  already knew it.he studied abroad right?" i said looking at jeon jungkook and roll my eyes at him.

"Ms lisa dont be a bad girl and do it". ms.irene said.

"Fine...but..today's class is cancel.." i said standing up and walking to the door.leaving the teacher no choice but to cancel the class.

Hey guys.hope you like it.Dont forget to vote heheh