Perfect girl and fake date?

We stop what were doing when someone cough making both of us froze.

Mr jeon!!!
Mr jeon said we should wait for him and explain.my hands is shaking im really nervous.but i calm a little when I felt jungkook caressing my knuckles.
Hey dont be nervous.its going to be okay.he said to me making me more nervous.I saw mr jeon coming down.

•coughs•so....kids...what was that?he ask both of us and I dont know what to answer me and jungkook are not a thing.me and jungkook didn't answer.

Jungkook-ah didn't I tell you to find a girl that you can invite in our incoming business party.mr jeon said which i know what his thinking.

And you brought the perfect girl jungkook.I'll give you a price for that.mr jeon said enjoying the moment.

Mr jeon me and jungkoook are no-yes dad I brought a perfect girl.jungkook said cutting me off and I just glared at him.

Didnt know you have good style for girls.and you bring the best one.
Miss manoban I know your busy being the head of school but I want you too attend the business party with my son.I'll tell your father right away.

Bu-no buts miss manoban.he said and left.

Yah!why did you said that.I said hitting his shoulders.
Hey!stop.I dont have a choice so I said that.we can just do a fake relationship.he said and I frown.
What if they found out wouldn't it be ridiculous.I said and I just literally saw him roll his eyes on me.
(Jk mind)
They wouldn't found out cause when they found out your already mine.

Stop spitting on me and go home.I said but deep inside im laughing I want to see her reaction.
Ok bye.she said and abou to left but I hold her wrist.I didn't expect her to react like that.she looks upset.
I'll drive you home in one condition.I said and saw her frown.
What?! "kiss me". after I said that she roll her eyes and lean and kissed me on my cheek and run outside.such a cutie.

30 mins driving
Were here.I said then look at her shes also looking at me.she leans again and kiss me again on my cheeks.aish it'll be her new way of teasing me.

Bye bye baby.I said and also kiss her cheeks.
Bye baby. .she said and left.

•sighs•this day must be one of my favorite.im really excited for the party next month.I hope she falls inlove with me.if shes not here I'll be really sad.

Kind of short chapter but hope you like it!
Don't forget to vote heheh!