If I live will you be my girlfriend

I woke up feeling my head hurts and dizzy a little.when I open my eyes I saw many guys with guns on their hands making me nervous.I turn to look at my side.It makes me wanna tear up its jungkook looking super pale and many bruises on his face.

Oh look who's awake jungkooks little princess.the guy whos in the front said while chuckling.and I heard yoongi oppa speak in the earpiece.

Dont panick lis.its fine we're following you guys with the the police with us.were just a little behind.put that oxygen on jungkook when he wakes up.he said and I cant move or answer cause they'll know  about it.

I can feel someone moving to my side and saw jungkook opening his eyes.I checked the bodyguard if theyre looking and put the oxygen to jungkook and signal him to dont speak.i want to hug him he looks so weak and his breathing is super fast.when the bodyguard turn to our side i pull the oxygen away.

Sir both of them are awake.the bodyguard said.
Untie them and let them have their last goodbyes cause you both are dying tonight.the boss said.then jungkook suddenly ask.

Why are you doing this?he said and the guy slap him.making wanna punch but I cant.I just touch where the slap was and hug him really tight.

Simple..the boss suddenly said..YOU FVCKLNG HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT.the boss said and stop the car to punch jungkook on the stomach.and jungkook just hold his stomach.im secretly tearing up I can't bear the pain jungkooks in.

Koo...i whisper to him and hug him again.
Shh its ok.I dont want you to get hurt ok so just let them do it to me.he also whisper to me and I cried again.

(Gangs side)

When the gangs hear the conversation of the two they all tear up.

Cant we drive faster I want to save them from those bastards.jennie said crying.while taehyung is calming her down crying too.
Jimin and jin who is specially lisas brother is also crying nonstop.
W-what if they will do what they say..jimin said cant stop crying.
G-guys lets think positive ok.we still dont know where are they taking lisa and jungkook but we'll follow them wherever they going.namjoon said to calm the gangs for thinking negative.

We brought more than 50 policemen to beat the gang of that Jr who is the enemy of  mr jeon.
And somi and mr jeon are in the other van.also hearing what jungkook and lisa are talking about.

(Back to lisa and jungkook side)

We finally arrived at the destination this guys set.they dragged us inside but all im thinking is where are the gangs I cant bare to see jungkook getting hurt.

Tie both of them.the boss said.wait I change my mind give jungkook many bruises and the girl just let her watch her boyfriend suffering.the boss once again said chuckling evily but me I cant stop crying.

Then the guys started punching,slapping stomping on jungkook and I cant bare seeing it so i shout.

Yah!!stop it.koo..i shout at them and cry again.soon yoongi oppa speak their coming inside.then the door open revealing the boss and shot jungkook one last time after getting shot in the head by the police.I just scream and my unnies untie me and i go to jungkook and cry.

C-can i-i ask one more question.he said and i nod.
If i live will you be m-my g-irl-lfriend.he said and close his eyes...

Im updating 2 ep today or 3 my ideas keep popping thats why😂
Don't forget to vote heheh!