Whose back?

Jk P.O.V.
Me and the gangs finish shopping and Im now chilling at the park where i spend half of my childhood.I miss this park me and my sister somi always hangout here but one thing break me and my sister apart because if I dont stay away from her.her life will be dangerous.

I was interrupted when someone messaged me.I was expecting it to be my hyungs or lisa but the one I read made me nauseous but I hold myself.

THEYRE BACK!!
THEYRE COMING FOR ME AND LISA!!

•••
Switch to lisa P.O.V.

We get out of the house and start driving to the party.I look to my side to see jungkook shaking.

Hey.are you alright.i said to him and he just nod making me worry more.his not like that when we are in the house.I want to know more.why is he scared here in new york.

While im thinking jungkook patted my shoulder he said were here.when we both get out I link my arms with him.

When we got in all visitors are looking at me and jungkook and gangs star truck by our beauty and the guys handsome face.mr.jeon greeted us and indicated us to sit in the VIP chair.

While were seating in the chair I can feel jungkook looking around all the time as if his expecting someone.weird right.I was about to talk when a beautiful young girl came to our table.

Good evening guys.Im jeon somi.jungkooks sister.nice meeting you.and...you must be lisa unnie.Wow!nice catch bro.somi said winking to jungkook.I just laughed at her.she seems playful and entertaining.Somi tell jungkook that she will talk to me so we go to the balcony.

Hey.what do you like to talk about.I said to somi.
Do you think something is off to jungkook oppa.somi said making me raise my eyebrows.he seems weird his always looking around and shaking.
I think so.his shaking lately and always looking around.i said to somi and she gave me many mics and earpiece.making me confused.
What-theyre here.she said cutting me off making me confused again.
They're earpiece and mics give it to your gangs and do a plan.something going to happen tonight.she said
What is happening tonight?i ask really confused.
Idk how to explain but jungkook got kidnapped when he was 8 and he got trauma because of that and the one kidnapped him years ago is after him right now they're in this party so warn the gangs and I'll warn my dad.she said stress and fear in her voice.so I hug her and said I'll take care of jungkook.
My dad is finding that person in so much year and I want to punish him unnie.they don't deserve to live.somi said crying i just pat her back and comfort her.
I'll go inform the gang and inform your dad ok.i said to her and she gave me an oxygen to calm jungkook later and tell me not to tell jungkook about this plan.

I told it to the gangs in the secret gc and they all nod and put the earpiece on.
Im busy calming jungkook a little.he is so nervous.I guess he know that this is coming.

While mr jeon is giving speech the lights turned off and there's a gunshot.jungkook is dragging me but I stopped him and hug him and told him to trust me and all went black...

Jeon somi jungkooks sister is 20 by the way

Just updated today online class is kinda short today and tomorrow I'll update too i guess because i dont have on tom only module😁👌
Don't forget to vote hehhe!