What's wrong with you?!

2 days later

Its been 2 days since jungkook is acting weird.he is always looking at something and looking like lost in his thoughts.and its been 2 days since we hangout.I miss him so much.so this is how it feels when your attached to someone.i sigh and go to my brothers room.

Tae tae.i said in a cute voice.he just hummed and look at me.Wanna hangout.he said making me shock.
How do you know?!youve been acting like that for the past few days.he said eye rolling.
I want to hangout with jennie and you.I said acting cute.FINE FINE!!just stop acting cute it's disgusting.he said making me wanna trip him.

(Taehyungs mind)

You dont know were where going.we are going to jungkooks.I know his ignoring you thats why your sulky.

                                             •••

Taehyung is driving now and i have no idea where we are going.but if i can see jennie I'll go so...i said yes to my lil bro.i mean big bro😎

Im playing with my phone when taehyung stop the engine.I look up and saw where we at.JUNGKOOKS HOUSE.

Yah TAEHYUNG-AH.who told you I want to go here I said jennies!!!!taehyung cover his ears because of my voice.

Calm down and follow me.jennie lives here remember.taehyung said and I just roll my eyes.

While were walking I saw a familiar girl...its...jennie!!I ran to her and hug her.me and jennie haven't talk for this past few days.thats why i miss her a lot.

We got inside and I saw jungkook playing games he just look at me and back to gaming.WHAT A PLASTIC JERK!

This is my first time seeing this side of him.because his always have a soft spot for me but now all I can see is a cold jerk.jungkook signal me and jennie to sit on the sofa.so we did.

Even jennie and I didn't see each othet for the past few day we keep in touch in out ig account and she knows jungkooks been ignoring me.when I turn to look at jennie I saw her smirking.ohoh whats this girl thinking.

Hey lis whats the news about the guy that just text you last night.whats his name again..cha eun woo..
I think you should give him a chance his cute,handsome,kind, and sweet.right?when jennie said that i saw jungkook scoff.

Oh i almost forgot, imma call him right now.when im about to get up someone pulled me down again and of course its jeon jungkook.

Yah let go!im goi-you cant.he said coldly.
You cant tell me what to do.i said and try to get up but he just tighten his grip on my wrist.

Whats wrong with you?!I said completely annoyed at him.
Whats wrong with me?you whats wrong with you.and why are you even in here this is my house.he said yelling at me.i never been scared to a guy and i felt my eyes watering.i dont know why im crying but i stop myself i cant be weak.

When jennie saw what happened she called taehyung.

Ok fine im leaving and dont ever expect me to attend that fucking shit party.Im not attending that with you!!I said to him and left.

                                               •••

Im not intending to ignore lisa im just thinking about things.then she come here in my house i dont intend to hurt her but I did.she won't forgive me for that.i dont know why it hurts so much.me and lisa are nothing but why does it hurts so bad.this is my first time yelling at her and i feel really bad.its feels like i lose someone who isn't mine in the first place.

I keep punching the wall because i make the biggest mistake.my other hyung come here to stop me but nothing does.

Just update today because i dont have online tomorrow so I can make one or two ep😊
Don't forget to vote cuties heheh!