Tutoring pt.2

Lisa P.O.V.

Me and the girls are in my room hanging out when the door downstairs open.

"Are we expecting someone?" I ask the three of them. "um no why?". jisoo said.

"I just heard the door open.imma check it stay here". i said and go to my drawer and grab a knife. "yah lisa are you killing someone its probably the boys". jennie said laughing at me.

I open the door to my room and tip toe to the stairs i suddenly feel someone backhugging me making me
Jolt up.

"Yah let go of me!!"i said jumping trying to get out of the one whos hugging me.
"Shhh quite your such a bad girl". idk who this guy is but hes backhugging me im freaking out.so i turn around revealing a guy who i want to rip the smirk on his lips."JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!". I shout with bitterness.

"Yah you come with me". i said dragging him downstairs.

"Who the hell tell you to go in here".
"Tae hyung".he said in soft voice.i have a weak spot for soft guys.so my eyes suddenly softened.but when i see him smirk.i turn my eyes in fierce again.

"Since taehyung let you in im going to make the rules for you!"i said sarcastic in my voice.

"First and the most strict rules.Dont bring any girls here for you to use and second dont touch me third and last of all if you didnt follow any of them...the door is wide open for you to find new friends". i said with my intimidating voice while smirking.

"Well thats easy tho.but the second one im not sure".he said smirking back but i just roll my eyes and immediately ran back upstairs.while running i can hear his little cute giggles.

Switch to jungkook P.O.V.

After giggling so much the door open revealing jimin and jin hyung.

"Whats the yelling i hear in the streets.lisas voice is so much loud".jin hyung said.

Me and my hyungs is sitting here in the living room talking about the rules.

"Promise me i never heard lisa saying rules to us.she never give rules or forbid us to not touch her on not bring girls"jimin said making me confused. Why the hell did that girl set rules only for me.

"But i know why she give rules.maybe lisa likes you".jin hyung said and the other nudged him while i just stood there confused.

"What are you saying hyung". I said then Taehyung suddenly spoke. "maybe jins right im lisas sister of course i know what type of guy she likes and thats kinda similar to you".taehyung said but lisa came out of nowhere.With her intimidating eyes.

"Oppas i have high standards for men and JEON JUNGKOOK isnt even half of it" she said looking at me up and down with disgust face. I just roll my eyes.

"Oh cmon lisa we know you like jungkook." after jimin said that idk if im hallucinating but i just saw lisa.blushing.

"Then say something to jungkook and lets see if you blush" jin said and she roll her while saying ok.

She stand up and come close to my face as in really close and say something to my ear.."you and me later at my room". after she said that she leaned back and go away with a smirk but me i just stood there frozen. Jungkook stop thinking something else you dirty boy!

"Yah what lisa said"
"Jungkookie are you frozen."
"What happened to you kooikieyah"

They are all laughing at me but i just stood there frozen.did she put spell on me or something.

Skip time

Im right infront of lisas door.im nervous because we are only two in this room and what makes me more nervous is her presence.I've never been this nervous meeting a girl.my thoughts suddenly got cut by lisa.

"Are you going in or just stood frozen in that floor" she said smirking at me.i hate her smirk its so intimidating.

"Oh yeah lets go".i said pushing the door to come in.

Switch lisa P.O.V.

Im reviewing when i feel that im thirsty so i stood up to my bed and open the door revealing jungkook standing there looking...nervous?I didn't drink water anymore cause i dont feel like drinking anymore.

"Are you going in or just stood frozen in that floor" i said smirking.i dont know but when i see him my heart beats so...so fast.i think this guy is reall my type. Maybe they're right.

"So you dont get this.how I explain this to you twice". I said irritated because why cant he focus on what im saying hes so annoying.

"Come on lisa teach me". he said in soft tone which is my weakness so my eyes softened and teach him again.

Sometime later

•Sighs• "yes were done.i give you the assignments so answer it and pass it to me after school ok" i said stretching my arms.

"Thank you lisa for teaching me and also i have fun today". he said and i just nod to him while smiling.

"Your not that bad at all I thought you have nasty attitude but it turns out your such a softie you just love teasing dont you."i said cooing him.

"Hm your not bad either yourself.by the way i want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow.lets get to know each other lisassi".he said and left leaving me no choice but to go tomorrow.

Overall i think i have a soft spot for mr new guy.•sighs•hes sooo cute.cant wait tomorrow.

-
Don't forget to vote heheh