Hot girl

Jungkook P.O.V.

Im talking with my hyungs when i saw taehyung with a hot..girl..woah

"Close your mouth before something goes in it"namjoon said.

I saw taehyung looking at me before running for a hug.

"I miss you jungkookie". Taehyung said.
"I miss you too hyung.looks like your living your life with a hot girl". after i said that all of them look at me.

"What?" I said to them. "yah you punk dont you know thats taehyung sister".my eyes widened because as long as I remember taehyung doesnt have a sister.

"She doesn't live here when were young thats why you dont know her". taehyung said. "promise me you dont want to know her she's the most savage and attitude girl in their group but over all shes kind" .jimin said smirking.

"Hyung what's your problem.stop smirking". i said annoyed.

"I wont cause you say lisa is hot".with that jimin hyung ran to a door and put his ears there.

"Are you seriously eavesdropping". i said rolling my eyes at him but he pull my ear in the door.

"So..tell me who's the hot guy outside". a girl said. "so you think his hot" .whos-its jennie.who is she talking to.before i can speak jimin open the door revealing four beautiful and goddess ladies.hm i have my eye set on taehyungs sister.

Skip time

Now i like her more seeing here savage side.how can she walk out of the classroom like its hers.such a bad girl.

"So hyung where are we going?". "um to our gangs house since your part of our gang im bringing you here". taehyung said.

"Then why are we walking i see you getting out of that pink car earlier" .•sighs• "you know thats my sis car she doesn't want me to ride if your there thats why".

"She's got a vibe that if you made eye contact you'll melt". "you will not melt you'll run for your life if you made eye contact.just look at her fierce eyes she can even scare me just by her eyes". taehyung said and i just laugh.

Here it is the house of our gangs

"Not bad.who pick this house".of course my sister.

"Why does the gang is all about her". i said more like irritated. "because she is the boss she created this gang by her influence".

"Tskk" i said irritatingly. "stop and lets go inside.."

How is the story?Please dont forget to vote hehh