Catching feelings already?

Lisa P.O.V.

I woke up from my slumberland.adjusting my eyes from the light I realize im not in my home im in the gangs house.

I stand up and go to thr bathroom and do my morning routine and wear this.

(I cant erase the number in the uppet right side so imagine theres nothing there)

I dont feel like wearing dress so i wear pants today.

KRING!!KRING!!

Lisa:hello?Who is this?
Jk:hi baby morning.come downstairs im driving you to school.
Lisa:ok baby..koo. (im cringing here!)
With that i hang up not letting him speak.im so embarrassed.

(Downstairs)

I came downstairs to see nobody but an emty living room so i go to jungkooks room and see him eating while watching tv.hes such a bad boy.

"Yah i thought your downstairs what are you doing here".i said annoyed.

"Yah.come here baby eat with me".he said lowkey making me blush.I sat down next to him and the next thing he did made me flinch....he did not just do that...he put the icing all over my face ugh.

"Yah jeon jungkook come back here". I continue running after him but i tripped in the table near the couch.making me and jungkook fall on the couch he on top me and im in the bottom.

Jungkook is staring at me so I stared back.i was surprised when I saw him leaning in and closing his eyes.making me close my eyes too.our nose is touching but before we can lip touch someone has to came in the wrong time making me wanna punch that dwarf.

"U- i-im sorry"he said and left.

The atmosphere turned akward and none of the two of us speak.

I-i think im catching feelings for him.he's the perfect guy that everybody dreamed of and I cant miss this chance.I dont know if he likes me too but i hope he do too.

"U-um lets g-go koo i think were late already".i said standing up and he just nod and follow me in the car.for now he drives because my car is not here.

This is the car were riding.

(This is Mercedes Benz)

We arrived at school and everybody is shocked to see us getting out of the same car even the gangs except for the smirking dwarf.

"Yow guys that was cool its feels like I saw a bad ass couple". jimin said still smirking.

"Shut up hyung and lets go.bye bye baby". he said and left wth im gonna be dying full of questions from my sisters.

"Care to explain what my poor eyes witness"jisoo said smirking what is with people smirking!? aish that dwarf can't even shut he's mouth.

Switch to jungkook P.O.V.
Flashback

I think im catching feelings for her.she just make me go crazy for her shes like a chocolate that I cant stop craving for.shes such an angel and perfect warm girl.i hope she likes me back when I confess one day.

Present

"Jungkookie are you a thing with lisa"my hyungs ask me
"No"i said not paying attention.

"Then what is jimin saying your about to kiss.i-in the room". tae hyung said so desperate for an answer.

"Hyung stop ok.I like her but I don't know yet if she likes me so keep quiet". with that we talk about lot of things especially me.

Eyoow how is the story i like getting comments about my story. Dont forget to vote hehhe