Whos that girl?

Were now in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out but me i just can forgot what I witnessed it keeps coming back make wanna cry again.

Lis you should rest we'll take care of your kookie.jin oppa said but I shake my head as a response.they all sigh and said I need to rest but I dont want to.I want to look after jungkook.

The doctor came out and said jungkook is fine but his condition is worse he got shot and has many bruises.his weak but he will wake up in a few hours.

Lisa lets go home and take a shower.we'll be back after we change our clothes ok.jisoo said and I nod and drag myself in the car.

When we got home i go to my bedroom and take a bath really fast so I can come back to the hospital really fast.I change into a pretty clothes.

This is what it looks like

I change to this casual outfit and go to his room and pack clothes for him

I change to this casual outfit and go to his room and pack clothes for him.After i pack i go downstairs and saw them all ready to go.
Lets go lis.

We arrived at the hospital.and the doctor said his awake.i told my gangs to leave us both alone for a sec and they all agreed.I ran to the room and hug him really tight.

Bab..y...ouch..he said.
Sorry.how are you.i ask him he just smile like nothing happened.he signaled me to come to him so I did.Then he held my neck and attached our lips together.few seconds later.we parted our lips and smile to each other.
Your my girlfriend now cause im alive.he said really happy.i just nod and peck his nose and lips.
I love you koo.i said.
Me too baby.he said and we heard a cough coming from the gang.

Guys are we invisible.taehyung said and I just glare at him.
My ship sail.chaeyoung said swaying around.
Guys let the newborn couple rest ok.namjoon said and they all nod and left.

Baby come here. He said and I just nod
Is it ok.it's going to be fit.I said and he just pout.so I said yes.

It feels so good having you to my arms.he said caressing your hair.
Dont ever leave my side ok.he said his voice really soft.
Why would I leave you koo koo.i said cooing him and he just gave me his bunny teeths.

We both cuddled until we fall asleep.and dont forget guys were still in new york.

(Next day)

I woke up feeling the sun coming from the window of the hospital hitting my face.I got thirsty so i stand up and go outside the room.I got startled when a girl came to me and said....

"Stay away from jungkook". she said bitterness can be laced in her voice.

Pardon?can you please repeat.i said to her.
"I said stay away from jungkook.dont live near him go to other country and never comeback".she said and I just roll my eyes at her.

"I'll wait for one month until you go back to korea.after you go back to korea just leave like your not part of that stupid gangs of jungkook.if you dont do as I say there's consequences". she said and leave like she didn't talk to me to stay away from jungkook.and whos that girl anyway.i said walking to the bathroom.

I guess I'll spend my last month with jungkook and the gangs and just disappear like were nothing.I dont know what are the consequences but I dont want to know.Those consequences will be involving killing my love ones and im not going to let my love ones gone i should just sacrifice my own happiness.maybe that is what is destined for me and jungkook.i cried after thinking and thinking.

Hi guyzzz.just saying hi😂
Don't forget to vote heheh