Chapter 3 - Detention

I woke up, still agitated from 2 days ago. A detention for a month... I hadn't sent an hour to my mother yet as i hadn't even been a week. I don't mind holding off though, i cant imagine she'd been all that thrilled to hear about my violent behavior.

I put my head up from my pillow to look at the time. I was late. "Fuck" I exclaimed before running to the shower. Once finished, I put on my slytherin robes and put my wet hair up into green ties. "Shit, shit shit". I grabbed my books and ran to potions. 

Running through the common room and the halls, which were practically empty, was something i knew a little too well. I ran past a couple fifth years before i ran into something. I fell but didn't bother to look up. I pushed whatever or whoever it was to the side and kept going. 

Finally i reached potions, hair dripping wet. 

Professor Snape looked at me, very unhappy like usual," Take your sear Ms l/n." I wasn't sure why i rushed to potions, i knew Snape wasn't going to take any points away. I took my place beside Hermione Granger. Even though she's got muggle parents... shes probably one of the nicest witches i know and most definitely the smartest. Shes pretty cool.

She helped a lot with my homework and exams and always kept me informed about the golden trios adventures, which was always interesting. "Where have you been?" She asked with slight worry in her voice. 

"Don't worry i just slept in," I said leaving the brunette less tense. "Oh." She smiled and looked back at the textbook. The classroom felt oddly weird. 

There was no laughing. No murmurs. I turned around to see an empty chair where Draco usually sat. I was confused, i looked at Blaise who just held a smirk on his face like usual. I knew he wouldn't tell me where he was (and i didn't care) so I continued on figuring out what i was actually supposed to be doing.

The school day was tiring and i had completely forgot about detention. I saw Draco twice that day which was enough but didn't feel like asking him where he was. 

He didn't acknowledge my presence once. 

Eventually i headed back to the common room once lessons were over. Before i made it to the stairs, i felt a hand on my waist, pulling me away. i turned around to see a hufflepuff i knew all too well. Cedric Diggory. He looked happy as always as he pulled me into a tight embrace. "I missed you at lunch yesturday" Cedric smiled. "I had transfiguration tuition, wanna go for a walk?"

"She actually has detention." Draco said clearly, as he turned the corner. Seeing the effect it had on Cedric, he was beaming. "sorry correction, we have a detention." He finished, looking at me, wanting a rise from Cedric. 

I huffed at the interruption. Cursing myself, "I must have forgotten. Sorry Ced, but we can talk tomorrow...i promise but i have hell to attend" I exclaimed rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled at me before changing his expression when looking towards Draco ,"Ok well, see you soon" he said as i hesitantly walked off with Draco.

 I could feel Cedric's glare as we departed, i laughed to myself. I noticed Draco was walking reasonably in front of me, so i picked up my pace just to catch up to him.

I said nothing as i walked by him. Draco looked down at me, holding a smirk like Blaise had in potions earlier this morning. "it's fun to mess with Diggory, did you see his face?" He laughed to himself. 

"Your horrible you know, your probably just jealous that i spend more time with Cedric than i will ever spend with you." I whispered. 

I said it in a tone that wasn't meant to be necessarily heard. He seemed shocked at my words but irritated more than anything. We didn't speak the rest of the way because he was caught in his own head.

We walked to the classroom we were supposed to sit in. Ms McGonagall was there as we got in. "Finally" she exhaled as we walked through the door. 

He walked in before me clearly in an attitude but mostly because he has a need for superiority. I shrugged at Ms Mcgonagall as she noticed his expression. 

She nodded her head as if she understood. "Both of you shall clean this classroom. No wands. No spells. Just this" 

She smiled before giving us old, used toothbrushes. We looked at her in pure disbelief. "I'll be gone for a while. if you need something, figure it out between yourselves" 

And on that note she left.

Draco's POV

Ms Mcgonagall left. It was only me and y/n. I couldn't be more unhappy. 

"Get over yourself Malfoy, it was a harmless joke" y/n said, almost like she could read my mind.

 I quickly turned to her. She was trying to not laugh at my face but the smile kept tugging on her lips. 

We stood quite close but not less than a meter stick. I walked over to her, her not noticing. I grabbed her wrists, spun her around and pinned her against the wall, trapping her between my arms. Her smile left her face for a brief second. She looks intimidated. 

"Are you trying to get into my pants Malfoy?" she exclaimed before giggling. 

"You're playing a dangerous game l/n" i replied. 

She went silent. 

She then leaned in closer towards me 

"Bite me" she whispered, into my ear quite seductively but aggressively. She grinned, pushing me off of her."Get back to cleaning Malfoy" She then turned away and began cleaning the desks. 

I was stunned. No one had ever spoken to me that way.

We cleaned pretty fast in silence. The tension between us, growing rapidly. 

Once done, we sat and waited for Ms to get back. "Where were you today? Like during potions?" She said. 

I looked at her, confused in her sudden outburst. 

"Potions, earlier this morning." She recalled. Oh.

"I knew Snape was going to let me off so i didn't bother going. Don't you remember slamming into me in the halls?" puzzled at how she didn't seem to remember. She looked up at me. She stayed silent. 

"Don't tell me you have nothing to say" I mocked. She was now frustrated. "It was a fucking question, you can choose to shut up." she said. 

I grinned.

I'm in her head now. She got up to look outside the classroom window, but i stopped her from doing as she pleases.

 As she brushed past me, i placed her onto my lap. I put my hand on her thigh, i began going up he skirt stopping just before touching anything. "Im willing to play your game y/n" I whispered. "you just have to be willing play mine..." 

She turned away clearly not interested. I was again shocked, girls would have started to take things off if i had said something like that to them. It infuriated me that she wasn't so easy. She got up from me just before Ms walked in.

"You are free to go."