Chapter 18 - The Library

⚠️serious smut warning

Y/n's POV

We ran through the hallways of the house, laughs and smiles beaming from our faces. My heart pulled me closer to the blonde as his hair shined from the windows revealing moonlight. He truly was handsome. 

"The library." Draco whispered. He pulled me along the shadows that lay upon the walls. The photos that lay were ancient. 

Every person had platinum hair, every person had the same features as Draco.

Their eyes were a dark grey. A sad, angry, dark grey. Draco's right hand ran across the portraits as he held my hand with his left. 

He looked focused on their expressions and their body language. His veiny hands trembled, his mind wondered everywhere. His face turned droopy and upsetting, 

"What's the matter?" I asked admiring his hand movements.

He smiled down at me, "What could possibly be wrong if i have you right next to me." He assured me. 

I sent him a small grin before returning my sight back toward the  ground. In fear of him seeing my idiotic smile. We entered the library. It was all black and silver. 

The books were deep browns, greens and shades of obsidian.

Draco must have noticed the excitement seeping from my ears. "Have fun, she says." He joked. He grabbed my lower back, pacing his fingers up and down my spine.

"I can think of one thing that may be fun." I continued. He smirked at me, lust filling his irises. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer. Our lips crashed together, he was hungry for my love and affection.

He slides his hands over my lower half, underneath my dress, still kissing me with force. His hands leave me speechless as the tips of his fingers are pure ice. 

I pull off my sweater lightly as i am mainly focused on the locking of lips. The cotton drops to the floor, heavy breathes echoed throughout the room. Malfoy picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he does so. I smile as his hands slightly tickled my inner thighs. 

We broke apart as he carried me over toward the table.

As my skin pounded into the wood of the table, my back arched from its frozen touch. The tall boy lay over me, him standing in between my legs.

 His hair lay in front of his face as he took off his blazer, smirking down at me with pure desire. His lips molded into mine, he kissed me violently now that he had support of the table. 

Draco's kisses traveled from my lips to my cheek, then my jawline, all the way to my neck. Leaving harsh bruises all over. My mouth formed into an 'o' shape, moans escaping the rims of my lips.

My hands rushed through his platinum hair as he devoured my neck. "M-M-Malfoy." I exhaled. He sucked harder on my neck, almost as if my voice had made him hungrier. 

Those bruises that were once purple, must have been now, a deep shade of blue. He arose from my neck, staring into my e/c eyes. Our chests moved in sync, savagely increasing and decreasing of our lungs, desperate to catch our breathes. 

My heart beat out of my chest, i felt like i could taste it at the top of my esophagus.

"you must start finishing your sentences, love." He said playfully. I smiled up at him, my cheeks turning crimson as i couldn't find the right words to say. 

He knew what he was doing, he knew he had the control and my last smile gave him confidence, "I am aware we are in a library but do speak up." He continued.