Chapter 10 - 1st period

"Is someone jealous?" I joke. He laughs as he sits down on the couch. His weight sinking into the leather. 

"How could i possibly be jealous when the events that took place last night left you shaking... literally." he whispered into my ear. 

My eyes widened. I tried my best to keep a straight face but a smirk rose from lips. "Oh please Malfoy, that was just average. I can go much faster." I giggle. He simply grabbed my waist and swung me onto his lap.

 I gasped as his actions had frightened me. "Do i scare you, y/n?.." He mocked. He then pushed himself closer to my ear. "...because the way you screamed, didn't sound like average."

I could sense the smirk beaming off of his face. I cupped his pinky toned cheeks with my bare hands, that were slightly cold from earlier. 

"Babe, my average is different to yours." I smiled. I could feel they anger growing in his eyes, until he raised his eyebrow. 

"Then i'll guess you'll just have to show me..." he said just above a whisper, his teeth biting down on his lips.

He began tugging at the waistband of my skirt. His cold, silver rings began sliding across my skin causing my back to arch.

 Before he managed to reach anything too far down my back, i said, "twice in a row, your getting to comfortable Malfoy." I grabbed his hands from behind me and put them to the side. 

He glared at me for a moment, then a sudden smile appeared in his face. "Let's see how long it takes before you cannot resist me then, l/n." 

He said as he sat me beside him, got up from the couch and made his way to bed. "No Malfoy, that questions for you. My bet is on a day. No not even a class." 

I grinned at his now 'pretend to hate y/n' face, he rolled his eyes and with that we both exited the main common room and headed to the dorms.

I was woken up by an alarmed Pansy. She seemed worried as i looked up at her. "y/n! I thought you were dead!" She screamed as a sat up. 

"Well i'm not, what is it Pans?" I murmur, my voice groggy but too high pitch to be attractive to those who have taste. 

"We have classes and you almost slept through breakfast. Get up." she exclaimed ripping the covers from over me revealing my silk pajamas. Pansy left the room, leaving my duvet on the floor. 

I simply moaned at the brightness from outside my window and the invasion of privacy Miss Parkinson displayed this morning. Today was going to be great...

Down in the hall, i sat in front of Blaise. Goyle to my left, Pansy to my right. "Has anyone got a free period, 1st or 3rd lesson?" I asked. 

"I've got 3rd." Blaise added. Everyone else at the table simply shook their head in disappointment. 

"Wanna play some quidditch then? Or are you too afraid that i'm better than you?" I suggested while buttering up my bread roll. 

"Bet. Quidditch pitch 3rd." He agreed, as we shook hands.

1st period was relaxing. I stayed in the common room and for once, Draco was not on my mind. I found myself reading a book. 

It seemed to keep me content for it had holding millions of word combinations that all seemed to match too perfectly. As i stared down at my book, i began to get lost in its pages until the portrait swung open. 

I look up to find Malfoy glaring at me.

"Already Malfoy, geez i'm that irresistible?" I ask before putting all my attention back onto my book. I barely read anything before i felt a pair of grey eyes, piercing into my lashes. 

I looked up to find him closer and staring more softly. Some would say i saw a smile appear on his lips. "As if i'd look at you." He barked. 

"Your a bitch." He added.

"And your a dick" I snapped back.

"Yea but you like my dic-"

"Malfoy, your unbelievable" I say as i get up from the couches and began making my way to class even though class doesn't start for another 38 minutes. 

"Unbelievable ay. Thought i was just average. You clearly cannot keep your word" He smirked. 

"Goodbye" I say. "You've got a free period and your leaving early? Cant take the heat l/n?" He snickered.

With all my force i barged past him, he didn't move due to my push though. He stepped out of my way. "Prick." i murmur just above a whisper, so he could hear. 

"What was that y/n? I'm sorry i must have misheard that." Before i reached the portrait, i turned around to find him, a 'smiling mess'. 

"What." I state. "What's so funny." I ask a bit more stubbornly. 

"Your really fucking hot when your angry, i almost feel bad messing with you. But then again you like when i do..." He says as he moves himself closer to me.

I step closer to him confidently, "Aww baby... you think i like you. that's cute.." I say in a baby voice, leaving our bodies inches away. He smirk turns into playful anger.

Before he could say a word, I turn towards the portrait stating the password firmly, opening the door, revealing the passageway to the hallways. 

"Oh and... i'm hot, all day, everyday." I blow him a kiss as i walk out of the common room. Proudly i walk to my first lesson of the day.

The entire class was a blur. Nothing to serious. I only had Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors today, leaving me with the golden trio, who were a little annoying -of course they were- but i tried to make little to none conversations with them or anyone as i really didn't care. 

I didn't have anyone from Slytherin in this class. Which i don't mind, really at all. Some classes needed Slytherins but this one... it honestly was kind of calm without them. 

No constant remarks from Draco.

 No obnoxious laughs from Pansy.

 No terrible jokes from Crabbe and Goyle. 

Peace and quiet!! Towards the end of the lesson, Draco roamed around my head. Leaving me touch deprived. To feel his hands all over my body, left goosebumps tracing my skin.

"You may leave." I heard the professor yell as students chairs began screeching and groups of people, piling out the door. 

I made my way to the common room to grab my quidditch gear and headed to the changing rooms.