Zodiacs as bros: Chapter two

DISCLAIMER: This story does not endorse the feeding or release of zoo animals, although if you can get away with stealing a python more power to you.

Like most of the epic myths and legends of ancient times, this story starts with someone really pissing Cancer off.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" roared Cancer

"I think it's pretty clear that we weren't," said Virgo.

"YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!!"

"Ah, but we weren't," pointed out Sagittarius.

"ANY MORE CRAZY STUNTS LIKE THIS AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!"

"Any more stunts like this and there won't be a house to kick us out of," said Aquarius.

"Oh screw all of you," grumbled Cancer. "Look, just clean up the glitter before Libra gets back, okay? I'll help you put out the fires, but for the rest you're on your own."

"That's fair," nodded Virgo. Cancer went off to get the fire extinguisher.

The front door swung open and in walked Libra. "Hey guys!" they beamed. "Guess what I— oh god, what happened to the living room?"

"Giant hurricane," said Sag. "It was horrible. You just missed it."

"I see," said Libra, giving him a hard stare. "Well we'd better take care of it before we use these tickets I got to the zoo, then."

"Yooooo we're going to a zoo?" said Leo excitedly, walking into the room. "I can bring my turtle Timothy! He loves making new friends!"

"Great," smiled Libra. "I'll pack some snacks, Leo, you text the group chat, Virgo Sag and Aqua... you guys... finish whatever you were doing."

DaLionz: GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO

Sting: Excellent! I will be able to film wild animals in their natural habitat!

GoatBrain: It's a zoo, smart one

Cancer: Hold on, what's this about a zoo? Shouldn't we be dealing with other things first?

Taurrent: So you don't want to come?

Cancer: That is not what I said.

Areez: Lol u noobz typng ful sentesez

GoatBrain kicked Areez from the chat

Libra: Oh no we're not going to kick everyone from the chat again, are we?

Aquaman: Again? You guys have had group chats before?

VisforVirgo: Oh yea I never added you to those

Aquaman kicked VisforVirgo from the chat

Libra: So, who's coming to the zoo? I need to know how many sandwiches to make.

Fishie: I shall be there!

DaLionz: Me too!

DoubleTrouble: Dis is Areeez on Gmni's fone and we'r both comin.

Goatbrain kicked DoubleTrouble from the chat

Fishie: Come on Cappy was there Areeezson why you did that ;)

Goatbrain kicked Fishie from the chat

Aquaman: To be fair he was fishing for trouble ;)