Act 5: School Wars 2/ The Master Plan

Scene 1:

It's been two weeks. Clive kept going to school and having fun with his buddies Leonard and Kimi, as their friendship got even better. The hype around the school wars kept growing and growing. Meanwhile, Clive hasn't interacted again with Noah, and as time went by, he kept getting more annoyed by Noah and Saskia's insane popularity. But right now, he just woke up, and is having breakfast, getting ready for school wars.

Clive: (eating a vegemite toast) Can't wait for today.

Reverend: Is the school wars today?

Clive: Yep, dad. 

Maggie: So you must be pretty excited, Darius.

Reverend: No classes, and competing against East Brissy all day... Enjoy it, son.

Clive: I will. Can't wait to represent the school, playing footy.

Maggie: Well, remember to...

Clive: (interrupting her) Be careful, yes, I know. Don't worry, mom.

Reverend: And also... Go get 'em.

Clive: You bet I will... Now, see you guys.

Maggie: Good luck, son.

Reverend: Show them what you got!

[Clive leaves the house, and proceeds walking to school, eventually running into Leonard and Kimi]

Clive: So, y'all hyped?

Kimi: You bet. And Leonard here is almost dying.

Leonard: (with a massive smile) I'm gonna see Claire.

Clive: Even I am hyped.

Kimi: You should be, Darius... Even though this day can turn into a disaster if we lose.

Clive: We won't. 

[They finally get to the school, which was obviously twice as crowded, with people from East Brisbane all around]

Clive: Oh... My... God...

Kimi: Welcome to the school wars, my friend.

Leonard: One of the very few days where school is enjoyable.

Clive: This legit looks like a war, but civilized and nobody dies.

Kimi: That's not entirely true. Last year, I thought I was gonna die at the footy match.

Clive: Jeez.

Leonard: Who cares? We have plenty of time to live 'til then. Let's find Kaipo, Tiffany and Claire.

Kimi: Yeah!

Clive: Yeah!... Even though I only know Tiffany out of those three.

Kimi: Well, they're not that hard to find. (sees a guy from behind that looks like Kaipo) Kaipo looks a lot like that guy over there... (the guy turns around) Hey, that's him!

[Kimi and Leonard nearly ran in Kaipo's direction, and Clive went along]

Kimi: (high fiving and hugging Kaipo) Holy shit, Kaipo! How are you?

Kaipo: I'm great... (high fives and hugs Leonard) My god, Kimi and Leonard, how you been?

Leonard: By the way, this is Darius.

Clive: (shaking hands with Kaipo) Nice to meet you, Kaipo.

Kaipo: Nice to meet you too, Darius... So, what are you fuckers up to? 

Kimi: Probably the same thing as you. This year, we'll be competing against each other at the footy match.

Leonard: Yeah, but we won't let that ruin our friendship, right?