How we met

The moment has arrived nothing can stop me tonight to show everyone what i'm capable of.Lorine dear are you ready to blow my mind? That would be miranda a strong woman who stops at nothing,a woman so successful powerful determined to achieve everything in life.that's my boss the only person i want to impress tonight to get that promotion i have worked so hard for. Yes boss all is in place and ready,guest are all seated,the bride and groom should be here in 10 minutes for their big entry. Great make me proud said miranda. Yes Ma'am,
As i was about to head to the brides room a strong voice caught my ear from behind.
So where's the bar station ?
I turn over to see a sexy tall muscular man standing wearing a dark navy tuxedo,his eyes were so bright green and those lips were made for kissing. I wonder why he had so many bodyguards .Welcome welcome Mr scott we are so glad you could join us tonight lorine lorine! That's when mrs baker called my name and got me back to reality thinking i was dreaming it was impossible for a man like this to exist in our world. But there he was standing looking at me like i was a lost puppy. Yes mrs baker you were saying? Plz dear lead Mr scott to our table Mrs baker said. Of course that's the only two words i could bring myself to speak. Will meet you in a sec tyler said mrs baker and she left me standing right in front of him so lost in all his charm .i took a deep breath and said Mr scott this way please. It's tyler he said looking down at me as he was a lot taller then i, and just like that with no other word i escorted MR scott to his seat and asked the waiter to get him whatever he needed.sir this is, i said tyler! he says with a strong voice, made my heart jump.sorry sir i mean tyler this is john your waiter he will be at your service. Thank you,its lorine right he said looking deep into my eyes. Yes lorine johson the wedding planner nice to meet you tyler scott and with that we shake hands. Now if you excuse me i should get back to work enjoy your night. And like that i left to check on the bride but all i can think about was tyler scott and how handsome he was.