Who knew

Everything was perfect the bride and groom we so happy and everyone was eating drinking and dancing. The night was almost done and i was starting to feel relieved.Miss lorine miss lorine there was mike the security guy walking fast towards me. Yes mike what's wrong? Miss there is a man outside who insist to come in, when we refused to let him in he said he is your father. What oh god! I felt dizzy couldn't breathe all my body started trembling he always knew where i was without me even telling him.he would come to my meetings to take some cash would even embarrass me from time to time at the office.but no not here i wont allow him to ruin my night not tonight.what are you doing here! You see i told you she is my daughter he said to mike and the other securities at the entrance. You heard me what do u want?
He said to me all drunk with a huge smile which i'm sure will be the end of me,Oh dear nothing special i heard your serving the best alcohol in the city so i decided why pay for my drinks tonight when i can get them for free. dad not tonight please you have to leave before anyone sees you please i beg you to leave!
Not without a drink and this time he said it with a tone that i knew if i don't get him what he wants he will probably make a scene which i can't let that happen. Fine then wait by the sidewalks. I speak to Michelle one of the waitress which i knew for a long time through my earpiece and ask her plz could you get me a bottle of champagne and meet me at the entrance? Sure lorine she said.5 minutes later i saw michelle coming holding a expensive bottle of champagne in both her hands but what caught my eye was tyler walking right behind her it seems he was leaving . God almighty please i ask you kindly don't let my dad make a scene. Here you go said michelle handing me the bottle, thanks i owe you one. It's ok i got your back dear. I turn to my dad i hand him his drink. Happy now dad please now leave i will see you later. One last thing princess he says looking at me with his red bloody eyes from all the alcohol he has been drinking.what now? I asked he says then in a calm gentle voice i still need he was about to ask when suddenly we get interrupted by mr scott (tyler scott,)or dear that should be fun i told myself. So what are you doing giving out expensive champagne which im sure you got from the venue he said looking at me with a huge grin on his face. Um actually we, well , i didnt know what to say,and there was the moment i wanted to avoid as much as i could,my dad response truly drunk without no respect he opens his mouth and say. she got it for me i'm her father i told her i wanted a drink and she got me one do you have a problem with that.
Everything went soundless after my father' words came out i couldn't feel anything or see anything except Miranda fire my ass of tomorrow. I look at tyler and wanted to try to fix the mess my dad just did before i could speak i hear him say Enjoy it then sir your daughter must love you so much. He then looks with a sweet smile and tells me goodnight beautiful see you soon. And just like that he gets in his car and leaves.
So did my dad after taking some cash from me as usual.