Kiss me

Sitting trying to finish my breakfast lost in my thoughts of what just happened with tyler,mary's phone rings which brought me back to reality.
Hello yes sir she said and looked at me in a way that made me a little worried of what was yet to come. Right away sir as you wish.with those words she hangs the phone.
Is everything ok ? I asked mary nervous of what she might answer.
Yes dear everything is fine just have some arrangements to make around the household.
Her answer wasn't clear i knew something else what going on. So i asked again, does those arrangement have to do with me?
And just like that the day was getting worse, yes dear mr scott asked to pack your stuff and place them in his wing you will be sharing the same room tonight.
What no that's not gonna happen please mary do something i begged and plead to her.
Im sorry lorine those are his orders i can't help you, but one thing i can do is tell you that tyler is a kind man all you have to do is try to understand him trust me dear you will love him in no time.
Love him! i say upset do you know how he got me to come here? He bought me with his filthy money how do you expect me to love such a heartless man,besides i'm sure he has done it a thousand times and all the other girls left i can tell by all the clothes and stuff in my room i'm sure there was a girl here before me. I'm i right? I asked her.
Oh dear lorine she says looking at me with a big smile,you are the only girl tyler have ever brought  here and those clothes your wondering about are all new he bought them for you. Now if you excuse me dear i need to prepare your new room,and remember try to look right through him then and only then you will know who the real man he is. I spent all my day thinking how can I possibly share the same bed with him.
will he try to touch me without my consent ?
maybe he will maybe not i hope he doesn't.I have never slept beside a man before that will be my first time and that kind of scares me. But i will try to do what mary told me i want to know him.
It was evening time i had a nice calm day mary cooked me pasta for lunch and said that tyler won't be home before dinner time which i felt a bit relaxed i could get more alone time before he comes home.
It was evening time when i decide to take a shower i asked mary to show me tyler's room i needed a set of clothes which she did and showed me where she had packed all my stuff earlier.his room was enormous twice mine but what was strange it was all painted in black the bed cover was dark grey.but what caught my eye was the double standing shower he had in his bathroom and somehow made me feel nervous.
Will he ask me to shower while he is too?
Ok lorine stop! All will be fine
I grab my clothes and head back to my room ,i took a shower and got dressed with a black lace dress with silver pumps let my hair down and ready for dinner hoping for the best.
The view from the leaving room balcony is amazing i could stand here all day the sun is starting to set the sky is getting darker,what i loved more is the peaceful sound,which didn't quite last when i see his car arriving he is home . I go back inside and seat on the sofa turn the tv on and try to take my mind of his presence.
Good evening beautiful i've missed you today he came close to me while i was still seating,kisses me on the forehead.
Breathe lorine i tell myself before i reply to him with a low tone,good evening tyler.
He looks at me and seats beside me gets closer to me and says.do you know how beautiful you are lorine?
I should hate him! I think to myself,
Not enjoy all the flirting, i'm nothing to him just a new toy he is excited about.
I stand up fast and tell him that i should go and check if dinner is ready.
While having dinner he was flirting a lot and i was silent most of the time but i had to ask him about my work and the change in rooms.
So i gather some courage now is a good time.
So tyler i was wondering you do realize i have a job right ?and i've been away for 2 days i need to go back to my work.
His face changes from cool to mad in a sec.
Listen to me you live here now which means you have rules to follow one of them is no woman of mine works.
I hit hard the top of the table and stand.what came out of my mouth the way i react the second he finish talking was clear in my head that is is a bad idea but i just said it all angry and as loud as i could.You can't do this to me you have no idea how much effort and hard work i've put into to achieve what i'am today, you can't just take it away from me that easy.
And just like that i run upstairs into the room i spent my first night lock the door and decide to spend the night here.i wasn't gonna sleep in the same bed with him tonight.
But i started to regret my decision when i heard loud knock on my door.
Open lorine! I said open now! That's when i had no choice but to do as he wishes.
I come closer to the door and open fast and stands in the middle of the room.
He comes in really upset and from the way he looked it was clear to me that this night won't end well.
You will never talk to me like that ever do you hear me lorine! He said it loud and clear which made me tremble.
He starts to come closer and closer until he push me back facing the wall and put his arms on each side, looks deep into my eyes and asked me to kiss him.
When i didn't do what i was told to he got angrier and thats when he holds me from my thighs lift me up place my legs around his waist and kisses me so hard, he squeezes my thighs wanting me to kiss him back,just like that i fell into his charm and kissed him back it went on for a while until i felt him unzip my dress that's when i stop push him away and ask him to leave.
Stop please! I take a deep breath and ask him to leave the room.
He laughs loudly and says.
Leave to where? You are mine i decide when to leave. He then comes closer and whisper in my ear.i'm gonna fuck you hard tonight sweet lorine meet me in my room in 10 minutes you better not be late.and with that he leaves.
I fall to the ground tears all over my cheeks scared of what might happen to me if i follow his order or if i don't.
What have you done to me dad.