Faith

Days went by becoming months then suddenly a year had passed since i last saw tyler.
It wasn't easy not hearing from him,as if we never knew each other he didn't come back nor did i follow him back home.
Work was ok everything was great except my heartache that never seemed to heal wondering what would my life be if i agreed to go back with him.
Christmas was around the corner i knew i had to go back home for the holidays but somehow felt nervous knowing that all the memories will come back to me as soon as i get there,but i had too its been forever since i last saw my father even though he wasn't the best parent in the world but i surely missed him and he has been begging me to come to him.
It was the 23rd of December the day has come for me to get back home i've decided to visit my dad and stay 2 weeks hoping that all will be good.
I pack my stuff and Sia drops me at the airport.
I hope you enjoy ur vacation dear lorine said sia all sad wanting me to spend the holidays with her.
I told you to come with me i wished you said yes i told sia wanting her to come with me so badly.
I know i wish that too but i couldn't get off work for so long she said with sad eyes.
We hugged and just like that i get in waiting for my flight.
My dad had said he will be picking me up at the airport.he also said that he had stopped drinking and he had been sober for a while which made me happy and that was the main reason i decided to go see him.
Flight was ok all i can think about was tyler not a single day had passed in london where i didn't wonder if he was still thinking of me or did he move on and found someone else.
Standing outside waiting for my lift there was my dad all clean and fresh happy and running towards me.
I hug him so tight not knowing how much i've missed him.
Wow dad you look amazing oh how i've missed you.
He looks at me tears all over his face me too
My baby girl,im sorry for all the years i've treated you badly i've never realized how much i loved you till i lost you, will you find it in your sweet heart to forgive me.
Yes dad of course i forgive you seeing you all healthy is more then enough for me.
Come on lorine lets get home.
We get home he had fixed all the house and all was well organized he told me on the way that he had found a job at a small shop as a salesman which made me happy.
Wow dad the house looks great i'm so proud of you.
I went straight up to my room set my things down everything was the same just like i left it.
Lunch is ready my dad calls me.
We ate our meal for the first time in years like a real family.we also decided to buy a Christmas tree later that evening.

we also decided to buy a Christmas tree later that evening

It was the most beautiful tree i have ever seen .
We hadn't had a Christmas tree in years.
I was sure that this holiday was going to be the best.
Everything was going perfectly between my dad and i we were getting along so well even started to have daughter father bond we had lost before.
I even saw some of my old friends elena, michelle,josh, they all came we celebrated christmas eve at my dads where he prepared a yummy dinner too.
After a long argue if whether i should go out with them on New years eve not wanting to leave my dad alone i finally said yes when my dad insisted i should go have some quality time with my friends.
elena and michelle called a day before new year's eve to go out shopping for something sexy to wear.we decided to celebrate all together at one of the best clubs in town,i was kind of excited it has been so long since i went out partying.
We spent the whole day at the mall looking for dresses and shoes we even had lunch.
After we were done i head home spent some time with dad then went back to bed all tired and sleepy.
I woke up the next morning my dad had to go to work and said he will be back home later that evening and not to worry about him he had made plans with some of his colleagues too and promised not to drink.which made me so proud of him.
It was almost 6pm the girls came over we decided to do our hair and makeup at my place and head straight to the club where josh and some of his friends will be joining us too.
We got ready after some time.