The plan

Tyler's POV
I was getting ready to go to the wedding all i could think of is how stupid i hate those events and the way people worship me because of my money.but i had to go i couldn't say no you see the baker's and my family have been friends and partners for as long as i can remember.besides my dad always wanted me to marry one of baker's daughters which for sure that would never happen im not a type of man who believes in marriage or love.but all changed when i saw the most mesmerizing girl who took my breath away without speaking a word,and trust me in my life that never happens. Her name is lorine she is breathtaking her beautiful eyes the sound of her voice everything about her made me wanna kiss and make love to her all night. I''m gonna make her mine and only mine and i know the perfect way even if it means she will hate me.
Sir we need to go now,the meeting will start soon.
That's mike my right hand and best friend .
Yeah well let them wait .
As i get to my car all i can think about was lorine i needed to have her under my roof tonight,and that's what im gonna do.
Mike was driving and i was seated right beside him when i asked.
The drunk man last night do u know him?
Yes tyler i do he is one of the gamblers that owes you money he comes in every night to one of your local bars looses all his money and leaves.
Really mike and just like that you let him go what about my money? i said furiously
Well sir he always comes back we know where he lives and we can get our money anytime.
And that's when i got the best idea ever i knew her father would do anything to pay me back even if it meant hurting the only person who cares about him. Lorine, my lorine
Good then call him and let him know i'm coming for dinner, sir are u sure? Said mike
Do not question me do as i say.
Time at the office was so long with all the meetings i had going on one and only one thing kept me happy tonight she will be sleeping in my arms.

Hey guys i hope you are enjoying my short chapters stay tuned if any thoughts leave a comment thx