Regret

Tyler's POV
As soon as i heard the name jack coming out of her friends mouth i lost my mind and forgot what i was here for.i take my hand i knock as hard as i can.
The door opens and there was standing my lorine all shocked looking at me wondering how the hell i got here,
I stare for a minute and then spoke and asked furiously wishing i had said something else at first and let that part for later.
End of POV
Who the hell is jack!!i said all mad
She looks at me all scared with tears in her eyes happy and sad to see me.
What are you doing here tyler?
How did you find me?
Nothing she asked meant a thing right now all i needed to know was one thing did she meet some other guy so i asked one more time but this time coming closer to her.
Who is jack?you better answer now babe you of all know very well that i hate to wait to get my answer.
This time SIA talks,First of all sir stop yelling at her and with all do respect i think she is single and free to do whatever she wants,but if you insist well jack is her boyfriend.
I look at my lorine all worried and staring strangely at her friend but still i couldn't believe it how could she forget about me so easily.
Is it true my love? I ask her in a calmer voice.
Listen tyler i think its better if you leave i've made a life here without you and i'm happy like this.
It killed me inside to hear her say these words but i wasn't gonna let her go not now not never.
I get closer grab her by the waist and kiss her on the neck then whisper in her ear.
Are you sure love?
Don't you miss me?
Don't you want me?
She doesn't speak a word i started to get worried of her reaction so my only way was to make her remember who i was and what i was capable of doing to get what i want.so i get even closer and say.
You will never be someone else's girl i made you mine and you will always be mine do you hear me.
I felt her breathing getting heavy but she didn't move nor said a word i then knew that she wanted me as much as i did.
I then turn around and head to the door looking at both of them.listen babe i'm here and going nowhere without you so i trust you won't try to run away again right? Well we both know you can't i have eyes on you.
And you i then turn to sia.send my regards to jack and tell him to erase lorine from his memory or else..
Sia looks at me and asked all terrified or else what?
I look at lorine and say.
Ask her she can fill you in with some of my ways.
Will be back tomorrow my sweet love be ready. Just like that i leave making sure all my men were ready to follow every move she makes.
Oh my god what will i do said lorine to sia looking all worried.
I can't go back i have to find a way to make him change his mind.
What will you tell him asked sia worried as well.
I have to think of something i can't keep on running away he will always find a way to find me the only option i've got is to try and talk to him.
Well my dear lorine i don't think anything u could say will make him change his mind he wants you and loves you obviously,what about you do you still love him? Sia asked me waiting impatiently for my answer.
I didn't need to think about it of course.
Yes i do more then myself i said to sia.
Then whats the problem go back with him start a new chapter together i'm sure all will be fine she said smiling at me.
Its not that easy sia its true i love him but i don't want our relationship to be like this whenever he wants me i have to leave everything and follow like a lost puppy.
He took me by force once i'm not gonna let it happen this time.
I want to be with him when i decide not him.
So whats your plan said sia?
I will be here tomorrow waiting but not to leave with him but to talk and let him know that him forcing me is not going to work and that i'm staying here.
The evening went by slowly i was so worried and anxious waiting for the day to come so that i can confront him and get it all over with.
Just like that i fell asleep.
I woke up early the next day it was 8am i take my phone and call the office saying that i was sick and couldn't come to work thinking it was best to stay home today.
I get ready i chose a white lace dress and paired it with silver flats with my hair down then i went to the kitchen prepared my coffee,and waited for him.
Sia had to leave early for work even though she wanted to stay i insisted that she went and told her not to worry all will be ok and that i will call her as soon as i finish with tyler.

I was about to finish my coffee when the intercom rings i stand up quickly i can see him from the camera i started to get all nervous but i had to so i buzz him in hoping for the best it was now or never to stand up for myself

I open the door step back a little and wait for him.
Good morning beautiful he said all confident.
Good morning to you too i said trying not to show him how worried i was.
So are you ready? He said
I take a deep breath and say,actually tyler i'm not ready and i'm not going anywhere with you. I decided...i wanted to finish but he comes closer to me grabs my waist and looks deeply into my eyes all angry and furious.
Listen to me princess it is not up to you we are leaving today and there is nothing you can do about it.
I push him away as hard as i could and tell him.
Listen you took me once without my consent but not again i said i'm staying here and this time there is nothing you can do about it.
Well well lorine he said to me laughing at me.
Do you remember the day i came and took you away?
Yes how can i forget i said to him
Do you remember what were you wearing? He asked me
Why are you asking me this now?
I said do you remember!! he shouts out at me.
No i said all frightened.
Well love let me refresh your memory,you were wearing a white dress just like the one you are wearing right now.
I look at down at my dress thinking to myself what does all of this have to do with the situation.
So? I ask
Well you see everything that happened that night is about to happen today you wearing a white dress and me forcing you to come with me.so either you come with me by choice or do you prefer the same way i did the first time?
I look at him knowing i had no other choice but i wasn't going to give up trying.
Why are you doing this to me tyler?
What do you want from me?
He looks at me and come closer to me holding my hand .
It make me so sad lorine that to this moment you don't know why.
He then places my hand on his chest
Do you hear my heartbeats lorine
Every beat says your name.
I'm deeply in love with you i can't imagine my life without you.when you left me my whole world went upside down i couldn't think of anything all i wanted was you.i've been searching for you for the past 4 months,i'm not letting you go now after i've just found you.do you get it now do you get why i'm doing all of this.
His words made me happy in a way but i still had to find a solution i could't leave everything i've earned here just because he said he loved me.
I'm sorry tyler if i hurt you when i left believe me it was hard on me to but i had to i wasn't sure what you felt for me.besides the last couple of weeks when we were together you showed me no more interest i thought to myself that you didn't want me anymore.
He looks at me all sad and says
You are right but back then i was also confused i didn't know what i was feeling i have never felt like this before i was trying to understand all the mixed emotions i was having for you but you didn't give me time you just left.
You didn't fight for me either tyler when i asked you to set me free you just said yes that made me sure that you didn't love me.so i had to leave all hurt and sad i loved you so much i couldn't take it anymore thinking that it was only love from one side.
Do you still love lorine?he asked me all worried of my answer.
I'm sorry tyler but it will never work out between us, i think its better for the both of us.
He looks at me all surprised and hurt
Do you still love me he asked once more?
I had to lie i had to i knew it was for the best.
No tyler i don't love you i'm sorry
He steps back aways from me looks at me with tears in his eyes which made me regret my answer but stick to it anyways.
Is it because of jack the guy you were talking about is he your boyfriend?
Jack is my friend tyler there is nothing going on between us i swear.
Since i left you i haven't been with another man.
I preferred staying alone and trying to fix my life that was my first priority.
So what now lorine he asked me?
I'm really sorry tyler but if you really love me the way you say just leave and let me be.
He heads to the door looks at me one last time and says you will be mine and only mine someday lorine and when that day comes it will be you coming for me.Goodbye for now.
Just like that he leaves.
I fall to the ground tears all over my cheeks feeling  a huge hole in my heart knowing instantly that i made the biggest mistake of my life letting the love of my life slip away in a second.