Just for you... -12-

-12-

Zhan and Yibo didn't notice much of the rest of the film. They had been much too busy with each other. Zhan didn't understand what was suddenly going on inside him and why he liked being kissed by Yibo so much. Was it perhaps because of the long day? Did he miss physical closeness so much that he didn't care who came close to him?

But Zhan did not believe the latter in particular. After all, his heart was too much in turmoil to enjoy only physical closeness. For days, he couldn't get Yibo out of his head, but he assumed that it was only because he was constantly and everywhere seeing his pictures and videos. But this was not quite true. Because he also thought of Yibo when he was alone, secluded in his apartment. But did that mean he was addicted to him?

After the cinema, unlike planned, the evening was not over for Zhan and Yibo. They had just left the cinema and were about to go back to the car when they passed a pub. Zhan suddenly had the feeling that he needed a drink or two. It wouldn't give him any enlightenment about what was suddenly going on with him, but it would relax him and maybe clear his head for the evening.

And Yibo also seemed to be in dire need of a drink. Because it was him who first asked Zhan if they wanted to go to the pub.

They entered the pub, ordered a hard drink and sat down at one of the free tables. At this late hour there weren't many guests left, probably because the next day was a normal working day.

While they drank their drink, they did not talk. Each of them seemed to be reflecting in their own way. When the second hard drink came, Yibo said, "I'm sorry if I caught you off guard. I know you like women and I shouldn't have done that."

Zhan didn't like what Yibo said, he didn't agree with it either. "You have nothing to be sorry about, Yibo. I liked it very much, which amazed even me. I wanted it at least as much as you do." He finally said.

Yibo looked at him for a moment and seemed to think about what he wanted to say, but shook his head, smiled and asked, "You really liked it? You're not just saying that now because you want to reassure me?"

"I really liked it. I never thought I could like kissing a man, it confuses me. But yes, I liked it very much."

Yibo put his hand on Zhan's hand and stroked it. "It really calms me. Because then I didn't just imagine it and really feel that you liked it." Zhan nodded.

However, since Zhan was not yet ready to talk to Yibo about what was going on inside him since he met him, he quickly chose another topic for them to talk about. And after the third hard drink, Zhan had even found the courage to ask Yibo about his mother. At first, it looked like Yibo didn't want to answer, but then, over a fourth hard drink, he told Zhan about his mother.

"I can't remember much about my mother. When she left our family, I was still small. I think I had just turned 5 years old. I remember that she and my dad fought a lot. She did not want to live like that anymore. That means, my dad was a simple dockworker and earned more than the average, but too little for my mom. She wanted to live a life of luxury and my dad could not offer her that. And as a mother, she also felt overburdened. At some time, we got up in the morning and our dad told us that Mom was gone and would not come back. She left us a farewell letter and wrote in it that she was sick of her simple life and finally wanted to do what she had always wanted to do. She called us once a month for a while, then only on national holidays and birthdays, and at some point not at all."

Zhan could now understand why nothing was made public about Yibo's mother when Yibo became an idol. Who would want anything to be known about the mother who abandoned her husband and sons. And this only because they could not offer her the life she dreamed of.

They decided not to have another hard drink, after they felt the four drinks they had drunk before, digging into them. They paid and left the pub. Now that they were both almost drunk, neither of them could drive and they ordered a cab. But they had to wait another half an hour.

They were standing in a bus stop whose light was not working and there were very few street lights around them. Yibo took the opportunity to hold Zhan's hand. Both looked deeply into each other's eyes, which was amazing, since it was hardly possible in this darkness. 

As Yibo approached Zhan, he took a step back until he stood on the wall of the bus stop.

Yibo stepped towards Zhan and kissed him. Again, Zhan felt an irrepressible longing for it to continue and on and on. When Yibo interrupted the kiss, he whispered a question into Zhan's ear that he didn't expect. "Will you come with me to the hotel?" Just the thought of being alone in a hotel room with Yibo gave Zhan a tingling in his belly that spread down to his lower part of the body.

Still, Zhan asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

When Yibo then pressed his body against Zhan's and Zhan could feel how Yibo's body reacted to him, he didn't need an answer anymore. "I am sure." He said to Zhan.

Zhan had no idea if this was really a good idea and if it was all going too fast, but the more he just listened to his body, the more sure he was that this was what he wanted at all costs. So he said to Yibo, "Fine. But you're not doing anything I don't want you to do."

Yibo giggled and replied, "Mhhh, I can feel exactly what your body wants. But don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

The cab came and the two of them were driven to the hotel. But they took a side entrance so that nobody would see them. They took the elevator to the top and with each floor that passed, Zhan became more excited and nervous. He didn't quite know what would happen next once they reached the hotel room. Also, he had never slept with a man before, didn't know anything about it and didn't even know if he would really like it. If they would even go that far.

When the elevator stopped, Yibo first checked to see if the corridor to his room was clear. He told Zhan that it had happened many times before that journalists had stood outside his room door. This time, however, no one had been there and so the two of them were able to walk unhindered and unseen to Yibo's room.

When they arrived in Yibo's room, Yibo handed Zhan a few clean towels because he wanted to take a shower first. The shower did Zhan good and he thought that he was a little clearer in his mind now. But this did not change the fact that he wanted to be here with Yibo right now. He just didn't know yet if he would really be ready to sleep with Yibo.

The questions in Zhan's head turned around like, who would be the one on top? Zhan didn't believe it would be him. And if Yibo takes the lead, will it hurt? Would Zhan really enjoy it if Yibo slept with him? A man? An idol younger than him?

When Zhan got out of the shower, Yibo went to shower. Zhan put on his boxer shorts and a shirt that Yibo had ready for him and then lay down in the bed. The bed felt soft, the lacquer and the bed sheets, nestled gently against his skin. Zhan had never felt bed sheets like these on his skin before and automatically wondered how much they cost and where he could get them?

It must have been 20 minutes before Yibo came out of the bathroom. He dried his hair, put on some clothes for the night, turned off the light and crawled into bed with Zhan. Automatically, Zhan pulled the blanket up. "We don't have to do anything, we can just lie here together and sleep." Yibo said.

Zhan turned to the side, looked Yibo in the eyes and smiled. "I'm sorry, that happened automatically. I had to share a bed with a fellow student for two weeks when I was in the university. It has nothing to do with you." He explained.

Yibo stroked Zhan's cheek and quietly said, "I can't believe you're really here with me. I feel like I'm dreaming. I really like you a lot, you know?"

To be continued...