24) The damn cleanup

DRACO POV

-

Holy -

Gosh why do they call this the 'Room of requirement' if it doesn't give me what I bloody require! A towel please for the sixth time or something with a bit of bloody soakage.

Oh finally, I take the soft, white towel that has just appeared to my left and clean the mess I have made. I had been manifesting its arrival in my thoughts.

I can't help but grin smugly as I watch her turn around looking quite defiled yet in awe at the exact same time.

I try to catch her eye but she's too damn awkward and ignores me the best she can. Cute.

I clear my throat to break that post silence that I cannot stand, "Are you alright?" I ask, observing her slightly pale face. She doesn't look too well...

Maybe quite common for first timers? She runs her fingers through her knotted hair as I watch her.

"Uhm...yes...I just need to go to the bathroom..." she quietly murmurs. I can't quite tell if she's happy or absolutely terrified.

"Right," I nod slightly, observing her rearrange her uniform back on her body. I interrupt her buttoning up her blouse and help her finish it off. Her fingers are literally shaking and her thighs are vibrating uncontrollably.

I try to contain a proud laugh but it's very hard.

"Well," I ask her impatiently waiting for her to say something. I want to hear her voice say something to me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I smile someway at her.

"Yes!" She shakily smiles, I probably went a little too intense for the first time...
I frown slightly. I didn't really meant to hurt her or anything, I just found it hard to control myself.

"Uhm d-did you?" She asks back. She sounds nervous, but also extremely curious.

I smile to myself brightly as I adjust my belt. "Yeah," I hold back my eagerness and exaggeration. "Yes I did."
Well I don't want to go all out with the 'I'm ready for round two when you are' do I?

I can't help but pull her in for one last, close kiss as I watch her startled face staring up at me.

I struggle to read her sometimes...but I can tell she enjoyed it. The way she's looking at me now, the shaking, the blank empty answers and the during noises-

I break the kiss and smile energetically once I turn away from her and open the door. I step aside to let her out first and she almost hobbles past me. I did that, I think to myself.

"Where's the closest girls bathroom?" She suddenly turns to me. I look down at her large round eyes and feel myself almost sinking into them. How am I suddenly becoming so smitten.

She looks confused and I finally hear her question, realising she must have asked twice by now.

"This way." I end my trance as I beckon her to our right and lead her down the hallway. Should I take her hand? my inner thoughts puzzle me. No!

"I'm just going to-go." She pushes her way into the bathroom and I stare at her as she enters.

"Draco?" , I roll my eyes and sigh heavily as I hear Pansy Parkinson's voice behind me. Please go please please please go
Leave us alone
Don't ruin this

"What?" I ask as I turn to her folding my arms. She holds her illuminated wand up to see my face.

"Be careful with that it's bright!" I snap and she lowers it.