Epilogue

"Ikaw, Hunter, kailan ka ba magseseryosong gago ka?" Zhyner asked. He was already drunk and some of us were laughing because of how he acts.

Matalim ko siyang tinignan at pinasadahan ng tingin si Janine, ang nakilala kong babae ngayon. I licked my lips. "I'm dead serious."

Janine rolled her eyes at me but had this little smirk on her semi-thick lips. She's pretty. Maganda ang hubog gaya ng gusto ko at tipo ko. She's also kind and very easy to please, maybe because she likes me. 

"Hindi nga! You only like the fun in the relationship, Hunt. You know what I mean?" he smirked.

Oh, the sex. Ngumisi ako. Syempre, I like sex. But somehow, I got bored these days. And irritated sometimes. Women please me to give them pleasures and I give it to them, willingly. But then I just dislike it when girls get clingy like the thing we did, sealed something between us. Ayaw ko pang magseryoso, iyon 'yon.

Malayo ang tingin ko habang mahigpit ang hawak ko sa mikropono. My eyes stayed on a woman, maybe just my age. She was sipping a drink and looking at everyone inside the club. I waited for her eyes to meet mine but they didn't.

I surveyed her. Black tube fitted dress that's very short. Her sexy legs were exposed as she flexed them by folding them. She's looking like a damn pussycat woman searching for someone she could target. Mahaba ang buhok at kulay abo iyon. She had it straightened. Tumikhim ako.

"Game na." bulong ni Dylan sa likod ko. I didn't even notice Clyvan's signal because I was checking out the woman.

It wasn't the first time she came. Nang pangalawang beses ay nasisiguro kong ako ang pakay niya. I tried to make my voice sound nicer because she was really looking at me. Ang ending ay nakaligtaan ko pa ang ilang lyrics kakatitig sa kaniya. That was a little bit embarrassing.

"Amber," she smiled and extended her tiny hands to me.

I stared at her hand. Clean and very feminine. I immediately grimaced on my head when I saw the perfect manicure and almost had a diamond on her nails. She's rich. Sayang...

Iniisip ko pa lang ang date namin, pang-kain ko na ng isang linggo o dalawa. Ngumiwi ako sa naisip.

Maganda na siya sa malayo. I never thought she'd be this stunning in person. Her eyes were hazel and it was focused on me with her amused expression. Her eyes were very seductive. Long and thick eyelashes. Her nose is little and pointed. And the lips.. bow-shaped. I swear to anyone who sees this right now, she's a fucking lure!

"He's my friend," mataas ang noo na sabi niya. Binanggit niya ang pangalan ko, hinahanap raw niya. And now she's saying I'm her friend.

Hmm, talaga? Friend lang?

I laughed with the thought when she told me she likes me in the tattoo shop. Nakatulala ako habang nagprapractice at iniisip iyon. I never liked girls who likes me. I always think that it's very boring. No thrill and such. But dang, natutuwa ako habang iniisip ko ang isang 'yon.

"Just tell him to leave the house.. Matanda na siya at kaya na niyan ang sarili."

That's what I remember when I was sixteen. My mother's husband said that. While my mother just rolled her eyes and sighed at what he said.

Anger filled me. Anger for them all. My mother cheated on my father. Anak ako sa labas. I'm a shit of this family. Growing up was never easy for me. I never had anyone. They said that sometimes there's a voice in our head that says we're a piece of shit and we're not enough, well, mine's outside my head, living with me. 

Pumasok ako sa pagbabanda nang wala na akong choice kundi kumayod ng sarili ko. My mother let me leave the house. She doesn't want me. So I didn't have a choice but to start living on my own. It was hard, I admit. Especially in my first months. I sometimes strain my voice and I would just sit in the corner of my apartment, thinking about anything to do just to earn money while I can't sing. Puhunan ko na nga ang boses, ngayon pa mawawala? Putangina.