The turn out 🖤🦋

I knew I was definitely not going to escape whatever was about to happen. Mr. Nelson is never someone to let you of the hook. I have had several encounters with him and trust me he won't be surprised if am the wrongdoer. One time he begged me not to enter the punishment list. He would rule my name on the list just to avoid headaches. I was definitely not the best of his career.

"Class compli..."
" Holding your greetings to your selves." He roared. If not the type of position I was, I would have given a good laugh to the boy who tried to raise the greeting voice. But no. I will save the laugh next time. Now I need to face my own skirmish.

"So it's not even up to a week you became seniors to these young ones and you are sending them to do your works. Don't you all have some home training, we're you all raised in a zoo..." He babbled on. I was not even interested in what he was saying.

I fixed my look at those young Jss1 students. I was giving them the ' docan't-tell-on-me-or-else-I-will-deal-with-you' look.

"So which one of you sent them to do your work?" Talk before you are being pointed out by them."

He repeated the question several times while starring at me. Eyeball to eyeball. Not just him, but half of the class was. That didn't bother me. I was not one to give in to pressure stares.

"So since no one wants to open up, these two will point you out and I will deal with you precisely." He said and it made me laugh out loud in my head. He's a joker.
" Now, you two should point out the person. Walk around the class if you wish." He ordered and they confirmed.
The duo looked me in the eye and started walking towards me. My heart sunk into my stomach. I could not believe that these children we're about to give me away. I will surely make their life a living hell for the next five years am going to spend behind the walls of this institute.
Slowly they approached my seat, I closed my eyes. Hoping to open it and realize it was all a dream.