Rewind time🖤🦋

I shut my eyes, turned back, and ran. I ran till I couldn't feel my feet anymore. I ran out of the library, into the tar roads, down the admin office, past the staff rooms, and into the classroom. At that moment nothing else was flowing through my head. The only thing stuck was just the scene of what happened at the library. A thousand thoughts ran through me at the same time. I kept wishing I didn't see that.
After a while, I cued myself. I looked around and saw everyone starring at me. The whole class had their eyes on me, including a bunch of people from the outside who must have seen me run into the class.
"Take a picture it would last longer," I said and left the class.

I went to my guardian's house, Mrs. Gloria. I found out she was out of town for a wedding, my parents would obviously be there. They share friends.
I met her son. His a University student, I wonder what he's doing at home.

"Tife, you are not in school," I asked.
"We're on strike. The government hasn't paid the lecturers." He said smiling like it was a good thing.
Honestly, I don't understand why the government would be jeopardizing the education system. You will end up studying a course of 4 years for 6 years due to the strikes. This one reason people tend to study in private colleges and outside the country. Most of these governments have their children outside the country and that's why they don't care about the fate of others. I just can't deal with the headache.
"Well that's your problem, I came to rest. Am not in the mood for school today." I told him.
"I know you. Am going out, I will be back in the evening."
"Okay, I will be here."

As soon as he left, I launched myself on the chair and dozed off. I was so stressed that I couldn't even think again. What I know is that am not getting off this anytime soon.