Oh jingles 🖤🦋

The exam approached and went faster than I thought and tomorrow is Carol's day.
Ada auditioned for her hostel house choir and she got in. Who would turn down such a lovely personality? I on the other hand would be performing along with Mr. Ola during Carol. It was a hard choice to make with all the rumors going around.
After Mr. Ola asked me to perform, some girls in my class started a rumor of how I got rejected by Mr. Ola and how Jane was picked. I just had to do it to prove them wrong and because Snr Eva wanted me to.
Snr Eva broke up with her boyfriend because she had feelings for Mr. Ola. So anytime I would go for practice she would accompany me. They got along but just as friends and even she realized it was not possible for them to become love birds. School rules and age difference made it so.

Divine and I have been good. He and Jane sort of broke up and Jane is yet to do anything about it. She's been really calm and it's bothering me a lot.

* * *

¶Oh jingle bells-¶
The sound of Christmas filled the hall. Everyone looked happy and hearty, the hall was filled with decorations and Christmas spirit. I couldn't believe I have gotten this far without causing trouble.
The Greenhouse performed their carol song followed by the School choir and then the Yellow house followed by the Catholic choir.
I was anxious about performing. We were next after the principal's speech and remembering what happened last year kept frightening me.

"Hey, you can do it."
I turned to see whose hands were on my shoulder and it turned out to be Mr. Ola.
"Thank you, sir, am just nervous."
"Calm down. I choose you for a reason. You are perfect."
Okay was it just me or is anyone else reading meaning into what he said? I hope not.
"We're up, let's go." He called out to me.