I have got this 🖤🦋

Why was I even closing my eyes? What is the worst that could happen? Two weeks of manual labor? Which punishment have I not tested before?
If they are going to give me away then I don't care. Closing my eyes is nonsense.
I opened my eyes and to my surprise, they had passed my seat. Wait. Did they skip it on purpose, are they trying to play a game on me? Time will tell.
No, they were not playing games. They skipped my seat on intent. The even lied that the person was not in class. And before they left with the labor master, one of them winked at me and the other smiled at me. Okay, the universe was definitely toying with my head.

The rest of the day passed with so much ease. I went to Snr Eva's hostel and gave her the chocolates and underwear I bought for her during the holiday. She deserves it all. I don't think there's any gift out there that could suit the amount of kindness she has shown me. Though she can be strict it's all for my good.

She was glad, she also gave me a bracelet. The bracelet is so beautiful, it was coated with rose dusk coloring and had Golden engraving. It was perfect for my skin. Am sure she must have bought it from Paris. She told me her aunt would be celebrating her 25th wedding anniversary there. How much I hope to go their someday. My French-speaking can not be in vain.

The next day was short. We didn't learn much and we still didn't have any idea who our form master was. Who cares? At least we won't have to pay class dues.

A week went by and I didn't cause more troubles as usual. I didn't bump into Jane or Divine. I still haven't seen the new form master and most of all I think I like the new path am taking. Am not one to make or keep friends, so I was on my own most of the time. Either I was reading my books or updating them.

Today, the weather is really chill, I can already feel the cold of Christmas. and I don't feel like studying. I can't even stay in the class too. I will end up learning. I think is time to explore the library.

Tip❗❗❗

"Her life is about to be twisted in the library. The real entanglement and drama await her there."