18 | The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good to Do

Akane sat on her bed with a carton of icecream. Tonight was a full moon and Rafael needed to be with the pack and get check by the supervisor so she wouldn't be allowed to see him again till tomorrow morning. She missed him dearly even though she saw him earlier that morning. Akane hated the idea of him being chained up, but the thought of him hurting someone and them beating himself uo up about it would hurt even more.

Suddenly there was a pain in her head that made her sit up. She rubbed the back of her head and went into her bathroom for tylenol. After swallowing two small pills she thought the pain would go away. It didn't. She looked at the bottle and read that it took a bit to kick in. She rubbed her temples in hopes to help in out, but nothing seemed to work.

" God this hurts. "

She stumbled back into her bed. She assumed getting some sleep would help her out. Instead her phone rang loudly in which she groaned at.

" Hello? "

" Meet us in Emma's office. It's important. "

Akane crawled out of bed once more and looked down at her pajamas. She wasn't battle or meeting ready.

" Is it an emergency or do I have time to change? "

" It's Raf... "

Akane cluthed her phone tightly. " I'm on my way. "

She hung up on hope and hurried to Emma's office. She hoped he was okay. Werewolves could heal fast anyways, but that was besides the point. She didn't want him hurt or in any sort of pain.

She opened Emma's office door loudly to where it hit the wall with a bang. Everyone turned and looked at the slightly disheveled girl. Hope had slight tears in her eyes which made Akane's heart beat faster. The tribrid pushed past her and stormed out of the room slamming the door closed.

" Between you two the hinges are going to break. " Alaric mumbled.

" What happened? Why is Hope on the verge of crying and my boyfriend not a wolf right now!? "

Emma sighed " He's in a psychosis. "

" Less science talk more answers. " Akane growled.

" Something happened and it caused Rafael to turn human early. It came from some sort of trauma. " Alaric answered.

" What happened? What kind of trauma?! " Akane yelled, but was only ignored.

" What's the danger of him turning wolf again? I mean this whole wing is filed with sleeping vampires. "

" Don't worry I'll keep him sealed him. Right now he needs to be surronded by things similar. That will keep him touch with his humanity not his lycanthropy. " Emma said while glancing over at Akane.

" If you asking me to stay here, I will. I'm not planning on leaving anyways. "

Akane walked over to Rafael and grabbed his hand. She looked up at him with adoration. If something was wrong she wasn't going to leave his side until he was better. Emma and Alaric knew this too. They weren't going to even try and tear them apart. With that they both sort of knew that they needed to tell them about the mate bond soon.