✨Armchairs: Vampire&Werewolf Results✨

All participants are requested to take the critique positively. If there is any participant that needs any further help with editing the book or cover we'd be glad to help you find a suitable editor!

Prizes: For the prize, PM this account mentioning your position and the genre you won in!

With that said, thanks to each and every participant. You've all done a great job!

______________________________________

Follow your judge guys! kinalhariya

👑 First👑

Marry Me JayxxDaniel

Cover-5/5
Blurb-4/5
Title-5/5
Description-4/5
Plot-9/10
Originality-5/5
Characters-5/5
Pace-5/5
Grammar-9/10
Overall Enjoyment-4/5
Total-55/60

Review- Your story is different than the usual werewolf books, full marks for thinking something unique. A beautiful cover, a good blurb, an interesting plot and last but not the least a good hold on the language, you have clearly shown your potential. I enjoyed reading your book. All the best!

👑 Second 👑

Obscure, mysticbeautytales26

Cover-4/5
Blurb-5/5
Title-5/5
Description-5/5
Plot-10/10
Originality-5/5
Characters-2/5
Pace-4/5
Grammar-9/10
Overall Enjoyment-4/5
Total-53/60

Review-The book is quite intriguing with a great plot and a fitting title. I would suggest the Author to mention the character before changing the story to his/her point of view. As there are to many characters in the book, it gets really confusing when point of view suddenly changes without any warning.

I must say that I loved your idea of past and present. It was an interesting way of approach. All the best!!

👑 Third👑

Its a tie! The third prize is bagged by two:

Hating my mate djgraves01

Cover- 3/5
Blurb-4/5
Title-5/5
Description-4/5
Plot-10/10
Originality-4/5
Characters-5/5
Pace-5/5
Grammar-6/10
Overall Enjoyment-5/5

Total-51/60

Review- I must say that the book is quite interesting and has a great flow. You managed to make me curious throughout the chapters I have read. Your story has great potential, you just have to work on the language more. All the best!!

And

Sinners TechnicoloredDream

Cover- 3/5
Blurb-4/5
Title-5/5
Description-4/5
Plot-10/10
Originality-5/5
Characters-5/5
Pace-5/5
Grammar-5/5
Overall Enjoyment-5/5

Total-51/60

Review- I must say that the Author has great sense of humor. Awesome skills are needed to make a story both scary and hilarious at the same time. Sarcasm used between the characters has won you some brownie points, they were just awesome.

You really need to correct out the spelling mistakes. There were too many errors which may irritate the readers.

You have a great story with you, it just needs to be executed properly. All the best!

_________________________________

Here are the reviews for others:

Swapped Mate pandawithbraces

Cover-4/5
Blurb-5/5
Title-5/5
Description-5/5
Plot-8/10
Originality-5/10
Characters-4/5
Pace-4/5
Grammar-7/10
Overall Enjoyment-3/5
Total-50/60

Review- I was really

intrigued about the story after reading your blurb but was not able to enjoy it as much as I had expected. The story gets really confusing as there are too many things happening all at once. As there are too many characters in your story, I would suggest introducing them with more details rather than just giving their names so readers would understand what is actually going on.

I think the story you have in your mind is awesome and it just needs to be properly executed. Hope you find this review helpful and you don't take it in a wrong way. All the best!

Of Wolves and Witches thesinkingboat7

Cover-5/5
Blurb-4/5
Title-4/5
Description-4/5
Plot-9/10
Originality-4/5
Characters-5/5
Pace-5/5
Grammar-5/10
Overall Enjoyment-4/5
Total-49/60

Review-You get brownie points for the cover. Not only it is attractive but also fitting to the title. Plot is interesting but you need to work on punctuation marks. In lot of places you have put full stop where commas where needed and in some you have put so many commas in a sentence where they weren't needed at all. Hope you find this review helpful and you don't take it in a wrong way. All the best!

My brother is my mate djgraves01

Cover- 4/5
Blurb-3/5
Title-3/5
Description-3/5
Plot-8/10
Originality-3/5
Characters-5/5
Pace-5/5
Grammar-6/10
Overall Enjoyment-3/5

Total-43/60

Review- I must say that the characters are well described and the pace of the story is perfect. The blurb, cover and title are all nice but you can make them more attractive and intriguing. Just check out the grammar mistakes. A good try. All the best!

His little humandjgraves01

Cover-5/5
Blurb-5/5
Title-5/5
Description-5/5
Plot-6/10
Originality-4/5
Characters-2/5
Pace-2/5
Grammar-5/10
Overall Enjoyment-2/10
Total-41/60

Review- The title, cover and blurb are awesome and totally fitting to the story. You managed to make me curious after each and every chapter so kudos to you for that. I felt that the pace of the story was too fast. Few of your sentences didn't make sense, maybe because of wrong placement of words. I think major editing is required for the story. Hope you don't get offended as my intention was only to help you. All the best!!

--------X---------