Chapter 5

I sighed serving the last table for my shift. I was tired and needed a precious sleep before my shift at the club, I was mailed yesterday that I got the job back and like it was previously, my shifts were same with Mel's . I wasn't against it but I also didn't want to do private lap dances with her anymore, hell, I'm still homophobic.

    My phone rang and my eyes diverted to it. It was an unknown private caller.

  "Yes?" That's how I answer people dumb enough to call me with a private line, not only do I hate it,but it gets me guarded up.

   "Come to the club, now. I want a private dance." The authoritative voice of none other than Mr Flair boomed  over the phone.

  "Wait, what its..."

   "Now." He interrupted ending the call, I didn't need to be told that this would jeopardize my stay there, its not like going there would do otherwise though. Removing my waiter outfit, I left for the club, so much for being exhausted.

   "You're early. Shift's in three hours." Ciara noted as I went to her for the room key.

   "Yeah. Mr Flair wants a private dance, where's the key?" I asked sitting on the stool tired. She looked at me confused before searching her working drawer.

   "Oh, yeah. Here." She threw the key on the stool leaving for only her knows where. Room 19, V.I.P . I sighed leaving for the dressing room before going to the V.I.P room

    The place was dark and a slow music was on when I entered. V.I.P room didn't cost higher as usual clubs do, it just needs connection. We only had 9 V.I.P rooms and this being the ninth was hardest to get. Being here was kinda a privilege plus.

   "Come over." Mr Flair sexy's voice interrupted me. Did I just call his voice sexy? Yeah I'm going  counselling after this. I walked over to his dim barely visible shadow, he was relaxed on a chair with a table in front of him. "Considering what happened last time, I suppose you know you won't do anything until I say so, yes?"

    "Yes." I might have serious issues but repeating mistakes twice wasn't one, not with the uncomfortable feedback I received last time.

   "I want a lap dance." He asked again and my mind went confused. He wanted a lap dance? After everything? "But you won't touch me with those slutty hands." He added again sternly. The new tone startled me a bit but I covered it good.

    I walked to him, not in a seducing manner, no I was treating him regular today. Turning my ass towards him, I sat on his laps lightly and began dancing. I stood up, faced him again and sat on his laps, he brought his hands to cup my ass. I wanted to shun him but then, new owner new stupid rules.

   Moaning cause I was told to I danced lightly, nothing was poking me, nothing was aroused, no one was kissing anyone, it was just regular old lap dance.

    "Do it like you did last time. Just don't touch me again." He hissed pushing me off him. I knew I was boring him, hell I myself was bored.

    I stood straight staring at him with pleading eyes. I did not want to lose my job by doing anything stupid again, but should I do as he wants, I'm getting myself a more stupid reason to be fired. He makes me want to do weird things.

    "Sir, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I can't. Please sir, let's just continue" I added the last part lowly knowing he heard me. He growled and next minute I was on the wall dangling with him holding me tightly by the throat. It was aggressive and yet still somehow manage to turn me on.

   "Listen carefully bitch, I give zero fucks if you want to do it or not, you would. I fucking need it." He hissed out. He needs it? Like he needs it?

   "You're hurting me sir." I coughed out and he let go abruptly causing me to fall down. "Ouch." I shrieked quietly as my knee scraped hard against the floor. He went back to his seat while I cleaned the blood coming from my knee immediately before standing up.

    "Like the other time,no hold backs, don't strip on me and don't you fucking touch me again." Did Mel say this particular aggressive guy shouted at the boss for firing me, cause from the look of things he's getting me another sack letter, soon.

   I walked up to him, staring into his eyes, I placed my hands on his neck while slowly lowering myself unto his laps. My face went to his neck to take in the sweet cologne while my laps rocked him, slowly. Bringing out my tongue, I licked his neck while my other hand played with his hair, his black greasy nice smelling hair. Yeah I smelt that too. Creepy ol' me!

    Nibbling on his neck I began rocking him, slow at first but then gradually I increased, moaning in delight as his dick poked me, it was large. I stood up, turned back and made to sit down when the lights went off.

   "Strip to bare ass while looking at me." He ordered and I shifted away from him to do so without touching him. Smiling at him, I moved my hand to my back to unclip my bra, it was still dark so I could not make out his features properly.

   Unclipped, I held it to my breast while fondling them, at first stripping was weird and crazy to me too. Before I could throw them to the ground I heard him hiss annoyed.

   "You were actually going to stand naked in front of a man you know nothing about? You weren't thought self decency right? Not surprised at all. Your parents should try harder, maybe they are as disappointed at you as I am. For the record, don't ever think of stripping this low for a stranger, for fucks sake no one wanna see a smelly pussy." I gasped at the last part.

   I've been patiently quietly waiting for him to actually tell me what I did to deserve all this, his friend made a rule of anything a customer wants,be done. And this is what I get? Yeah I'm quitting this job.

Mr Flair gives giving me weird ass vibes. Gee he's hurting my love.
But.. Still love his personality.
My best friend says she loves me,buh bish refused to microwave me a popcorn
She even ordered pizza and ate it all, nah she's not really selfish, just a foodie
Yeah she's killing me as soon as she sees this😂
Buhbye y'all
Do vote and comment lovelies