CAUTION

Just like Morpheus did for Neo, and the top-hatted rabbit did for Alice, I want to warn you. Once you enter my world... EVERYTHING changes.

So before you go on, I'm giving you a choice. Put this book down now, and go about your lovely life, or step in, and risk your relationships and your innocence.

Another word of caution. This is a secret book. If you're a guy this would be obvious, but since it may not be so obvious to females, TRUST ME, when I tell you , do not let your other or even your friends know you own a copy. In fact, if you're reading this now, in the company of another, laugh at the title, say your man never cheats, and walk away.

If you still want to purchase this book, then do one more thing. Sign your name on the next page where it says, I accept full responsibility for any thoughts or actions by myself arising out of reading this book.

Whether you sign or not I have no liability in this regard, but the signing is more about you than me. Once again I ask you to trust me on this.

I accept full responsibility for any thoughts or actions by myself, arising out of reading this book.

_______________________

Signature.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE A SUCKER.

JUST KIDDING.

WHY DO MEN CHEAT?

Well according to Professor John Smith at the Bullus Shittus Institute, men cheat because of blah, blah, blah, blah.

Who the hell cares why they cheat? I don't, and I'm willing to bet you don't either. Otherwise you would be reading, Why Men Cheat? Instead of A Man's Guide to Good Cheating... Dah!

So turn the page and let's dive right in.