headcanon 23

harry potter au!!!!!  (also if y'all have an au idea you want me to use lemme know!)

max- Slytherin obviously (also Slytherins arent evil y'all just want angst-). he's cunning and just fits the qualifications, would probs be a pure blood since his parents are wack.
he's a leader, resourceful, and when he wants to be, is ambitious.

nikki- gryffindor! she's brave as heck and very courageous! shed probably do beastkeepimg and she'd totally be on the quidditch team. another trait is chivalry which i guess she is lol, yea she's chivalrous cause she's really nice to people.

neil- slytherin. ok hear me out-
he wouldnt be in raven claw because he always wants definite answers and to be right, he's sort of like hermione. ravenclaws what to learn more and know, he wants to be right. he might not fully have the leadership quality yet ( i believe in our little nerd) but he does have the others. ambition, and resourcefulness.

nerris- gryffindor. she's very brave and tries not to care about what others think of her. she'd would probably do quidditch with nikki and be the seeker. she's chivalrous and courageous too!

nurf- hufflepuff. idk why but my guy just tells me he'd be a hufflepuff.
he has the potential to change, and i think that's why the sorting hat would choose that house for him. being with the other hufflepuff would teach him loyalty, so he'd grow to follow hufflepuff morals.

spacekid- gryffindor. HE IS A BRAVE LITTLE BOY AND I BELIEVE IN HIM. he's sort of like neville longbottum. no one really expects him to be much, but in the end he'd do great things. people pick on him but he pulls through and is still kind and chivalrous. he exudes gryffindor energy.

preston- ravenclaw. they're creative and scholarly, which he uses for his plays. shakespeare was most likely a ravenclaw you know. he'd try to think outside the box and is witty. he's loud and thinks he knows best sometimes, but he doesn't necessarily need to be right.

dolph-ravenclaw! it's because he's creative, like preston. he would love the talking paintings. he doesn't really want to be right, he just wants to learn. and he'd give creative answers, thinking outside the box.

ered-  slytherin.  cunning (convinces others to do stuff for her), leadership qualities, and resourceful.  yea she's defiantly brave like a gryffindor, but doesn't have the other traits. also, slytherins are known to look out for the people they like, and i feel like she would do that once she grows up and realized being "cool" isn't as important as her relationships. she'd totally be on the quidditch team too. like she's would dominate at that game lol.

harrison- hufflepuff! dudes just loyal, he made sock puppets of his friends what else do you need lol. also he's a good finder, he finds stuff in his hat lmao. he just wants friends and he'd be loyal to them.

Daniel is either voldemort or snape and you cant convince me other wise. Jasper would be one of the ghosts roaming the halls. Mr. Campbell would be dumbledore i guess, they're both old and the founders. David would probs be remus lupin, and gwen would imaybe be minerva mcgonagall.

jermy fartz would be harry potter-