opinions on ships i guess????

ok so btw,,, if y'all ship something different than me or think one of these ships wouldnt work or something, that's totally cool! no worries! as long as ur not disrespectful than i'm totally cool with most ships (other than m*xv*d ya nasty)
also if you ship something different then you can totally comment and lemme know why you like that ship!! ok thank youuuuuuu

ok i love makki (max x nikki) like so much. very pure, i love the whole friends to lovers trope so that's probs why this one is like my favorite lol. they're both so chaotic that it's just like, the ultimate team you know??? nikki is always down to cause trouble with max and i feel like that's lowkey what he needs, someone stable and he can depend on to be there (other than the time she ditched him for ered-) 

gwenvid!!! what can i say, they just work so well together. like i love the whole opposite attract trope, because they just fit together. Gwen is pessimistic and David is optimistic, gwen helps david keep things real and david helps gwen cheer up and feel better!

nerrison, gosh yes. this is what i mean by enemies to lovers trope, lowkey rivals so it's not toxic, but also lowkey crushes. i feel like they just fit well together, similar interests and all. if they just put their pride aside for fIVE MINUTES-

y'all gonna get confused here,, lowkey a crack ship,,, but hear me out,,,, TABII AND PRESTON-
OK BUT LIKE COME ON!!!! i know a lot of people headcanon preston as gay (lowkey same-) but it's the ultimate power couple!!! at the very least i think they'd be amazing friends!
Tabii is loud and can be seen as a bit much, and that's literally the exact same thing preston is. their so similar!!!! romeo and juliet, love resurrected!!!!

Oh also i think Neil and Erin is cute!!! The thing with that tho is that erin was a little bit mean in the lake lilac dance episode so like, idk if she'd be toxic ya know? but also,,, they kinda just work??? both smart nerds who follow the leader (max and sasha), and honestly they would probs get along well if she was maybe a bit nicer (i guess? idk ) and neil was a bit less awkward. i feel like they could work!

and my final ship, and honestly this is my favorite ship of like all time,,,,,

drum roll please!!

jermy fartz and therapy.