Chapter1

I had never felt so dumb. I was going to a new school and he felt so stupid.
        I always feel stupid in front of everyone. I am already a teen but my mum still doesn't let me cut my hair the way I wanted. I always feel stupid when in front of others because I am scored of what people will think of me. I am tall but very slim(not a single ounce of muscles). Because I cut  my hair so low it makes me look like a fool in front of others.
      Anyway enough of describing myself. I'm in a new school and everything feel new to me. I not even sure if I was going to make friends.
    After the teacher introduced me to the class I was given a place to seat besides a guy(who later became my best friend).He was really helpful to me. I resumed a little bit late so he helped me copy some notes.
    Anyway enough of those boring stuff, I have a lot of other things to say to you.You see I am not like a lot of boys. I like to take thing nice and slow. I don't play soccer(which is quite weird for a guy in his teens so when all the other guys were out I was reading a novel (I love novels. Most of the boys call me a girl because of these).These made me feel much more stupider(if there is a word like that).
         Anyway I also started talking to a girl called Chisom(I'm a Nigerian). She also loved reading a lots of books so we both shared our love of novels together. She always used to say that I was the calmest guy she had ever met. I always blushed at that because having a girl to like you was a big thing to boys of that age. Boys who had girls folk around them was considered cool and I wanted to be cool if I wanted to stop looking stupid to others. I never really liked her and she never liked me too but you had to be cool if you didn't want to get shunned by your fellow classmates.
       There was like a mini group in our class consisting of all the cool boys and girls. Chidera,Rita, Badmus,Victory, Ifeanillyi and a few other people which I can't really remember. You had got to be cool in their eyes or you will never be considers worthy of been spoken to. When I found out of this group I tried my very best to do things with caution. I didn't laugh (which I loved to do. I can be shy but when you get to know me you will find out I am a crazy person with some screw's set loose). I don't even think they noticed me so I stopped trying. I just gave up.